Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Objective
There are various tasks that need to get done within any organization that requires someone with superior administrative capabilities. This is why Entry Level Administrative Assistants are needed in numerous places of business. Make sure your resume gets noticed by having a stellar resume objective that highlights your accomplishments and qualifications.
What The Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Some of the more basic tasks associated with the position include greeting visitors, answering the phone, performing data entry and running various errands. Ultimately, an Entry Level Administrative Assistant will perform whatever duties are required to ensure that the organization operates smoothly. Since the resume objective is the first thing a prospective employer will read, you need to use this section to state all your skills and talents that would benefit the company. If you need some more help, check out our administrative resume examples. These special talents can include knowledge of managerial principles, excellent communication skills and superb organizational abilities.
Sample Entry Level Administrative Assistant Resume Objectives
Adding the name of the organization you are applying to can be one of the most important things you include in your resume objective because it tells the hiring manager that you sincerely want the position. Here are a few example objectives you can alter to reflect your own qualities:
1. Use prior administrative experience of answering phone calls, running errands and performing data entry for the benefit of ABC company as an Entry Level Administrative Assistant.
2. Seeking an Entry Level Administrative Assistant position with ABC company to utilize communication and organizational skills.
3. Obtain a position of Entry Level Administrative Assistant to use knowledge of QuickBooks and excellent work ethic for the benefit of ABC company.
4. Searching for a position at ABC company as an Entry Level Administrative Assistant to use extensive background in distributing mail and greeting visitors.
5. A highly organized individual with 10+ years of experience in answering emails and providing front-desk support looking for an Entry Level Administrative Assistant position at ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.