Community Health Nurse Resume Objective
A community health nurse, sometimes referred to as a public health nurse, is focused on providing education and preventative care for a segment of the population. Duties typically include monitoring and studying health trends in a particular area, implementing campaigns and health-related activities such as free screenings, and interacting both with citizens as well as government officials in the interest of improving public health. Your objective statement needs to be well-written to illustrate your education, professional background, and specific traits which make you a quality candidate for this type of role.
What The Community Health Nurse Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A good starting point for your objective is discussing your training and any previous work experience in the healthcare field. Detail your previous accomplishments and duties performed as well as those responsibilities you wish to be entrusted with in your new role. It can be helpful to highlight general traits which make you a suitable candidate such as developed interpersonal and communication skills, problem-solving skills, and a clear desire to contribute to the health and wellness of the community. Fluency in multiple languages is often considered an asset in this profession as well.
Sample Community Health Nurse Resume Objectives
While your objective statement should clearly emphasize your most prominent qualifications and job skills, you also want to be sure to convey genuine interest in your prospective employer. Citing the organization by name can be a good way to display focus and commitment to hiring managers.
1. Healthcare professional seeks community health nurse role with ABC Organization to affect positive change in the community through outreach programs, targeted services, and a focus on preventative care.
2. Seeking community health nurse position with ABC Organization to utilize bachelor’s of science in nursing, two years of experience in clinical settings, and a desire to benefit underserved segments of the community.
3. Compassionate healthcare worker seeks community health nurse role at ABC Organization which will benefit from BSN, four years of experience as a school nurse, and exceptional written and verbal communication skills both in English and Spanish.
4. Dedicated community health nurse seeks employment with ABC Organization to employ BSN and six years of experience in the field for the benefit of those who are most vulnerable in the community.
5. Focused healthcare professional seeking community health nurse position with ABC Organization to apply comprehensive background in nursing including BSN, seven years served in clinical environments, and desire to affect change through community action.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.