Bid Manager Resume Objectives
The person who serves as an organization’s bid manager can have a profound impact on overall profitability, as the quality of his or her work has a direct influence on whether the company wins important contracts. For this reason, it is often essential that any job seeker pursuing this position include a clear, powerful objective on his or her resume. Your resume objective should highlight not only your relevant skills and talents, but also communicate that you are highly motivated to contribute to the success of the company.
What the Bid Manager Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Due to the highly competitive nature of bidding, it takes impeccable organizational skills and a knack for working under pressure to be a successful bid manager. Those who would fulfill this role should have a strong track record of project management experience, as well as a drive to outdo any and all competitors. The job requires excellent communication skills, teamwork orientation, and thorough industry knowledge. A great objective for your resume is one that convinces the hiring decision-maker that you are an intrinsically motivated professional who has the necessary skill and is bent on helping the company gain a competitive edge.
Sample Bid Manager Resume Objectives
One thing you might want to include in your objective in order to help the company see that you are passionate about working for them is their name. Here are a few examples of the kind of objective that you may want to have listed on your resume:
1. Intrinsically motivated individual with a solid track record of successful project management and relevant industry experience seeking a bid management position with Example Company.
2. Obtain a bid management position with a competitive-minded company in order to utilize industry insight and experience to assist in increasing the volume and quality of company contracts.
3. Seeking a bid management position with Example Company where skills and experience in composing and presenting winning proposals can be used to enhance the success of the firm.
4. Looking for a challenging bid management position with Example Company that will utilize expertise in project management and the construction industry.
5. Experienced expert in project management and engineering seeks bid management position at Example Company where competitive drive and relevant skills may assist in achieving company revenue goals.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.