Swim Instructors are responsible for teaching students the proper way to swim as well as ensuring that everyone in the pool area remains safe. To make a hiring manager really take notice of your resume, use your objective statement to accurately describe your talents and accomplishments that would benefit you in the position.
What The Swim Instructor Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Since employers tend to focus on the objective statement more than any other part of the resume, you need to use this section to highlight anything that makes you qualified to be a Swim Instructor. You need to be an excellent swimmer yourself, and you will need to have certain safety certifications like in first aid or lifeguarding. You need to ensure that your students and anyone else in the pool is safe at all times. You need to create appropriate workouts and drills for the classes that you teach. Having knowledge of all the basic equipment you will be using, such as kickboards and pull buoys, can be highly beneficial.
Sample Swim Instructor Resume Objectives
In order to make it clear to the hiring manager that you are actively interested in the position, you need to include the name of the company in your objective statement. Here are some example objectives you can modify for your own resume:
1. Use communication skills and certification in first aid and lifeguarding to be an effective Swim Instructor at ABC company.
2. Seeking employment as a Swim Instructor for ABC company to use background in leading classes on proper swimming techniques and encouraging students to perform at their best.
3. Dedicated professional with 10+ years of experience in maintaining a safe environment for all swimmers and communicating with other lifeguards looking for a Swim Instructor position at ABC company.
4. Searching for a position at ABC company as a Swim Instructor to use skills in communication and confidence development.
5. Obtain a Swim Instructor position with ABC company to apply experience with leading workouts.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Hard-working and motivated College student (3.0) GPA who has been praised as adaptable and positive by teachers and managers. During my academic career, I managed to accrue nearly 7 months of work exp...
1 yrs 4 mo