CCTV Installer Resume Objective
The job of a closed-circuit television installer is to perform new installations of private recording and viewing systems primary utilized for surveillance and security purposes. Responsibilities include the setup and configuration of hardware, cable routing and pathway placement, and troubleshooting systems to resolve issues. A well-written objective is necessary to convey your relevant skills and qualifications to hiring managers who will typically seek out applicants familiar with surveillance video technology.
What The CCTV Installer Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Discussing any previous professional experience or relevant education is always a good way to paint yourself as a quality candidate. Highlight your technical skills and familiarity with pertinent technology as well. General qualities which pertain to this type of role can include problem-solving skills, the ability to communicate well with customers, and physical capability for climbing ladders or accessing hard-to-reach areas when routing cable. Awareness of security systems and proper camera placement can be beneficial, as can a clean background in terms of felonies or arrests.
Sample CCTV Installer Resume Objectives
Be sure to emphasize the particular skills and attributes which make you a qualified candidate for the position while also displaying a sense of genuine interest in the employer. Use the company’s name within your objective statement to convey your commitment.
1. Hard-working individual seeks CCTV installer position with ABC Company to provide outstanding customer service and clean, efficient work.
2. Seeking CCTV installer position at ABC Company to utilize background in audio/video installation and strong attention to detail.
3. Motivated individual with clean background desires CCTV installer position with ABC Company that will benefit from good interpersonal skills, knowledge of video recording technology, and excellent time management ability.
4. Experienced CCTV technician seeks employment as an installer for ABC Company with refined knowledge of security system installation, configuration, and repairs.
5. Audio and video technical expert seeks CCTV installer position to apply six years of professional experience in developing and implementing large-scale multimedia solutions for commercial clients.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.