Being a Foot Locker sales associate is a dream job for many young adults. As such, competition for this position can be pretty tough. To ensure that you stand out against other applicants it is imperative that you have a quality objective statement. The objective is commonly utilized to determine which candidates are selected for interviews and eventually employment.
What the Foot Locker Sales Associate Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Foot Locker sales associates are not just sales and customer service representatives, but are also knowledgeable experts of the company’s products and ambassadors of the brand. As such, they must display certain characteristics, including a personable demeanor, an ability to work the cash register and the capacity to resolve customer issues. A proper objective will highlight your skills as they relate to the aforementioned traits to show that you can properly fulfill the needs of the position. If you have any relevant accomplishments the objective is a good place to mention those as well.
Sample Foot Locker Sales Associate Resume Objectives
Though you have several things that you are trying to get across in your objective, you still want to make it short and sweet. Here are a few customizable examples of Foot Locker sales associate resume objectives that you can refer to.
1. Experienced sales associate and shoe connoisseur with excellent customer service skills desires to join the Foot Locker team as a sales associate.
2. Customer service professional with extensive sales and stocking experience seeks to apply superior customer relations skills in a Foot Locker sales associate position.
3. Reliable student with a personable demeanor and can-do attitude looks to secure a sales associate position with Foot Locker.
4. Dependable problem solver with customer service experience and an extensive knowledge of the Foot Locker brands seeking to obtain a sales associate position with the respectable company.
5. Looking to join the Foot Locker team as a sales associate and contribute X years of sales and customer service experience, as well as strong issue resolution capabilities.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Locker Room Attendant @ United States Marine Corps
Experienced security team member with proven expertise in investigative procedures, security systems and maintaining records and logbooks. Dependable and vigilant with high integrity and attention to ...
11 yrs 7 mo
Locker Room Attendant @ Berkshire Hathaway, Simon & Salhany
Results oriented professional with experience in management, administration, training, logistics and finance. I am a motivated self-starter with strong communication skills both verbal and written. Wo...
7 yrs 9 mo
Bartender/Server/Locker Room Attendant @ Calusa Pines Golf Club LLC
Motivated, service-oriented Bartender/Waiter with over 30 years of experience. Qualified Bartender with over 30 years of experience. Passionate about customer service . Dedicated to reliability, ...
16 yrs 1 mo
Cashier @ Pechanga Resort Casino
Responsible Cashier proficient in handling money, restocking merchandise and helping customers locate products. History of keeping work areas clean, neat and professionally arranged. Good listening sk...
8 yrs 4 mo
Material Handler @ Rice Packaging Inc
Safety-minded Warehouse Material Handler follows team approach to drive maximum productivity on production line. Successfully performs physically demanding work for extended periods of time with poten...
3 yrs 11 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.