A Building Superintendent’s job is to manage the upkeep and maintenance crew in different types of buildings including residential and commercial. When writing your resume objective, highlight your talents and skills related to this position. Also, you can mention your prior experience to give employers a good picture of you as a worker. Remember, the objective statement is the first thing that potential employers usually read, so make sure to leave a lasting impression.
What the Building Superintendent Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Building Superintendents oversee upkeep in the types of buildings mentioned above, and report back to property managers. They work to ensure the property follows the proper standards and ordinances. In residential buildings, superintendents will receive requests from residents for certain services. It is usually important that a Building Superintendent have prior experience working with heating and ventilation systems, plumbing and electric. They must assess problems and ensure everything is running smoothly. They must additionally have knowledge of blueprints in order to do their job.
Sample Building Superintendent Resume Objectives
In your objective statement, list the necessary skills and experience. It is additionally important to include the company name that you are applying for. Here are some example resume objectives:
1. Looking to secure a position as a Building Superintendent that will enable the use of communication and maintenance skills with (company name).
2. Organized individual with 10+ years of experience working with plumbing and ventilation systems seeking employment with (company name) as a Building Superintendent.
3. Seeking a Building Superintendent position with (company name) that will allow for an organized and motivated individual to utilize skills and experience working with electric and plumbing systems.
4. Dedicated, detail-oriented individual with exceptional people, communication and leadership skills with five years of experience with building maintenance looking to secure a position as a Building Superintendent with (company name).
5. Searching for a position as a Building Superintendent with (company name) that will successfully utilize leadership and communication skills as well as experience working with ventilation and plumbing systems.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Building Superintendent @ Fairstead
Determined Maintenance Worker with skills performing routine operation checks on work equipment and always exercising safety measures to limit injuries. Hardworking employee with over seven years of c...
10 yrs 3 mo
Building Superintendent @ IPROPS Property Management
Professional Building Superintendent with expertise in public and industrial safety. Committed to prevention of fire and electrical hazards to maintain tenant safety. Familiar with managing commericia...
7 yrs 11 mo
Building Superintendent @ Shineweather Realty LLC
Highly communicative Building Manager touting 30 years of expertise working in busy environments. Knowledgeable in most building and facility repairs coupled with an understanding of all current code...
15 yrs 8 mo
Building Superintendent @ Cedar 94 Apartments
Enterprising [Job Title] with proven skills in cost-effective property operations, maintaining high occupancy rates and generating steady revenues. Collaborated with tenants, owners and service pro...
6 yrs 1 mo
Building Superintendent @ Pratt Towers
Results-oriented Building Superintendent with significant knowledge in building systems. Highly adept with electrical, HVAC, and plumbing system maintenance. Friendly and caring with strong relationsh...
18 yrs 4 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.