OB-GYN Nurse Resume Objective
Nurses are an essential part of a well-run hospital or clinic. An OB-GYN Nurse is especially focused on care of women from puberty through menopause. In addition to RN licensing, some employers require a BSN, but nurses need to use critical thinking, communication ability, and organization skills as well. Use the Resume Objectives of your resume to help hiring managers find the person they are looking for.
What The OB-GYN Nurse Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Nurses utilize a unique combination of listening, reasoning, and troubleshooting. They are often required to be exceptionally sensitive to patient idiosyncrasies in order to effectively diagnose and treat patients. Opportunities can be found in private practice, clinics, hospitals, and in managed care organizations. Resume objectives make it easier for hiring managers to discover what is unique about you and how you fit within their organization.
Sample OB-GYN Nurse Resume Objectives
When writing your resume, take a few extra moments to customize it to the company you are applying for. Using the name of the company in your objectives is a great way to catch the hiring manager’s eye and show that you are sincerely interested in the position. Start by customizing some of the objectives below:
1. Seeking to use compassionate problem-solving skills to enhance the high quality of patient care provided by ABC Hospital.
2. Looking for a position as an OB-GYN Nurse where thinking quickly under pressure while balancing multiple priorities is valued and desired.
3. Obtain a responsible role as and OB-GYN Nurse at ABC Hospital where proven skills mentoring new nurses and forming relationships with patients contribute to the health and growth of the hospital as a whole.
4. Draw upon thirteen years of experience as an RN to provide the highest level of patient care possible, including assisting in diagnosing complications before they arise and guiding patients to healthy lifestyle choices.
5. Contribute to the solid reputation and profitability of ABC Hospital with professionalism, courtesy, and a lifelong desire to continue learning.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.