As an Entry Level Respiratory Therapist, you are responsible for the respiratory care and well-being of each of your patients, both child and adult. Having the ability to attend to people of all ages is something that is highly sought after in the respiratory field as you could be in the NICU tending to a premature baby one day and off to settle an elderly patient’s asthma problems another day. Having an exceptional objective gives the hiring managers reviewing your resume one more reason to consider you for an interview.
What The Entry Level Respiratory Therapist Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
When you’re just starting your career in the healthcare field, a great resume objective is vital to catch your potential employer’s eye. With new Entry Level Respiratory Therapists vying for open jobs around the clock, you need to make sure that your objective highlights your extraordinary bedside manner, your extensive medical background and your excellent grades earned in your various education. Make sure when composing your objective that you include the name of the hospital or company that you’re applying to work with as that demonstrates a level of commitment and dedication to that prospective establishment.
Sample Entry Level Respiratory Therapist Resume Objectives
Some sample objectives that will help you take your resume to the next level are as follows:
1. Obtain an Entry Level Respiratory Therapist position with ABC Company that will utilize an excellent education, high levels of organization and remarkable patient care.
2. Seeking a position with ABC Company as an Entry Level Respiratory Therapist that is looking to use 3+ years of experience in the medical field as a CNA and exceptional interpersonal and communication skills.
3. Looking for an Entry Level Respiratory Therapist position with ABC Company that values honesty, dedication to the job and a prestigious post-graduate degree.
4. A highly trained and proactive individual seeks an Entry Level Respiratory Therapist position with ABC Company that will allow their employees to not only better themselves with their talents and abilities, but their company practices as well.
5. Searching for an Entry Level Respiratory Therapist position to use outstanding training and skills to care for patients diligently.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Efficient Administrative assistant with experience providing top-notch clerical support and operational assistance to meet staff needs. Capable and highly organized when coordinating documents, suppli...
4 yrs 4 mo
Security-focused and diligent Guard skilled at protecting personnel and premises. Responds and acts appropriately to situational assessments, including criminal acts and fire and medical emergencies r...
3 yrs 8 mo
Friendly, fast learning and enthusiastic Esthetician. Able to perform facials, waxing and body treatments. Willing to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing key customer relationships. Repr...
Highly accomplished student advocate and parent liaison with over 5+ years of combined experience in education, program development and student leadership/involvement. Expertise in helping students in...
6 yrs 5 mo
Committed job seeker with a history of meeting company needs with consistent and organized practices. Skilled in working under pressure and adapting to new situations and challenges hardworking Operat...
10 yrs 5 mo