Public Relations Assistants work with PR Managers or to craft the image or reputation of a company or product. They will often collaborate with the Marketing department on brand image or to help create and promote special events or product promotions. Craft your resume objective carefully to show how you can deliver results for the company.
What The Public Relations Assistant Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Superior writing and communication skills, an understanding of marketing techniques, familiarity with media platforms and working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are needed. Someone who is comfortable speaking in public, who has good time management and project planning skills and the ability to create and maintain cooperative relationships with advertising agencies or representatives of consumer or media groups, will be important. Some positions may require a degree.
Sample Public Relations Assistant Resume Objectives
A diverse skill set is required for a Public Relations Assistant, so be sure to customize your objective to the job you are applying for. Using the name of the company in your objective statement really tells the employer that you are interested in them. Here are some examples to get you started.
1. Seeking a position as a Public Relations Assistant at ABC Company to draw on experience coordinating promotions and events in collaboration with the Marketing department.
2. Public Relations Assistant currently pursuing a Marketing degree at ABC University seeking work at ABC Company to assist the PR Director in creating, coordinating, and promoting special events and projects.
3. Strategic and analytical Public Relations Assistant with experience coordinating user group studies and planning and preparing for trade shows seeking position at ABC Company.
4. Obtain a position at ABC Company to utilize ability to multi-task, prepare and present marketing strategies, stay current on trends, and coordinate and plan marketing events as a Public Relations Assistant.
5. Skilled Public Relations Assistant with strong experience maximizing social media opportunities seeking position at ABC Company to collaborate on campaigns to increase visibility on social media platforms.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Public Relations @ NFTNT
Self-motivated, goal-oriented professional with managerial experience and over 10 years of experience in customer service over information technology and special projects. Highly developed customer se...
4 yrs 5 mo
Lieutenant- Public Relations Officer @ Campbellsville Taylor County EMS
Knowledgeable Critical Care Paramedic who has served as Public Relations Officer bringing 6 years of experience. Maintains calm, collected and analytical mindset in high-pressure life and death situat...
9 yrs 4 mo
Public Relations Manager @ AKASA
Public relations professional with nearly five years experience developing and implementing communication and PR programs across traditional and digital media channels. Proven track record developing ...
5 yrs 2 mo
Public Relations | Social Media Manager @ NJ Exotic Pets
Knowledgeable marketing professional with around 5 years in developing, implementing and managing public relations / social media strategies and activities. Superb communication skills with talent in ...
5 yrs 8 mo
Public and Community Relations Manager @ International African American Museum
High-performing professional with solid 12+ years of non-profit and local government experience in brand management, public relations, and community engagement. Adept in creating and implementing effe...
13 yrs 7 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.