Entry Level Logistics Management positions can be found in the corporate sector or wherever there is a need to transport, store, and ship materials. As a manager, you will likely plan, coordinate and direct transportations and distribution according to the hiring company’s guidelines. A quality resume objective will be confident and clear. Ideally, it will convince a prospective employer to continue reading your resume. Consequently, highlight any relevant skills, abilities, and career goals.
What the Entry Level Logistics Management Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
In your position within logistics management, you will perform a range of duties in customer service, processing, and administration. Additionally, you will oversee shipments and the distribution of company products. As such, you will want to draw attention to any past managerial experience as well as high-level organizational skills. You should also focus on your ability to solve complex problems with sound solutions in a timely manner. This job will require you to be responsible for fixing minor and major logistical issues, so demonstrate an ability to do so.
Sample Entry Level Logistics Management Resume Objectives
When you write the resume objective, be sure to include the name of the company because it implies a genuine interest in working with that enterprise.
1. Organized professional with 5+ years of customer service experience seeks Entry Level Logistics Management position with XYZ Company to utilize problem-solving capabilities and time management skillset.
2. Searching for a challenging Entry Level Logistics Management position with XYZ Company to take advantage of leadership experience, critical thinking skills, and logistical knowledge.
3. Looking for an Entry Level Logistics Management position with XYZ Company that will allow career growth and use of communication and organizational skills.
4. Enthusiastic individual seeking an Entry Level Logistics Management position with XYZ Company that will use problem-solving capabilities, time management skills, and comprehensive communication abilities.
5. Seeking an Entry Level Logistics Management position with XYZ Company that fosters leadership, communication, and organizational capabilities.
Skills To Put in an Entry Level Logistics Management Resume Objective
There are plenty of baseline skills you want to be featured throughout your resume. You should possess strong organizational proficiencies and be good at working with people. However, you also want to include skills that are not so easy to come by in your resume objective.
Before you write your entry level logistics management resume in earnest, you want to review the job description several times. This will give you a good idea of what skills are most important to the employer. More than likely, this description will include a blend of soft and hard skills. Here are some of the best skills anyone can have in a logistics manager resume.
- Proficient with CASA, COMPASS, PowerLOG J, and SLICWave
- Knowledge of program scheduling, forecasting, and financial reporting
- Ability to collaborate with other departments, such as accounting and order management
- Expertise in wearing hazardous material protective apparel
- Critical thinking and active listening skills
- Ability to handle all customers’ accounts with discretion and integrity
- Capable of communicating effectively both verbally and in writing
- Able to meet physical demands of job, including lifting, stooping, and bending several times daily
- Ensure all company’s operations comply with OSHA and DOT requirements
- Typing speed of 50 words per minuteHead Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Committed job seeker with a history of meeting company needs with consistent and organized practices. Skilled in working under pressure and adapting to new situations and challenges hardworking Operat...
10 yrs 5 mo
Salesforce Certified Administrator (201). *Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder. *Experience in Salesforce Customization, Security Access, Workflow Approvals, Data Validation, Analytics, Sales Cl...
5 yrs 10 mo
Organized and dedicated Support Clerk with proven track record of providing exceptional customer service in fast-paced environments. Offering keen attention to detail and strong decision making skills...
11 yrs 10 mo