CBP Officer Resume Objectives
The US Customs and Border Protection is the biggest law enforcement agency in the country. The Department of Homeland Security is in charge of the CBP, and the officers are responsible for protecting the ports, borders, and other areas of entry in the US. Nearly half of the people that work with the CBP are officers that are stationed in the airports, on land, or at sea. These officers collect customs fees, inspect cargo, enforce regulations, and set standards for imports. To secure a job as a CBP officer, it is important to include an objective at the top of your resume.
What the CBP Officer Resume Objectives Should Tell Prospective Employers
The resume objective for a CBP officer should identify any previous work experience in law enforcement and relevant education. Candidates who are selected for an interview usually have to undergo background checks, drug screens, physical tests, and aptitude tests. To get selected for this phase of the hiring process, it is important to have an objective that clearly identifies why you are a good fit for the role.
Sample CBP Officer Resume Objectives
When you write your resume objective, make sure to include that you are seeking a job with the US Customs and Border Protection. You can use the following five resume objectives as a guide to help you create yours:
1. Obtain a job with the US Customs and Border Protection as a CBP officer to utilize associate’s degree, strong physical strength, and investigative skills.
2. Strong, observant individual with a desire to keep others safe seeks employment as a CBP officer with US Customs and Border Protection.
3. Athletic individual with five years experience working in law enforcement seeks a position with US Customs and Border Protection to use detail-oriented personality and a desire to protect Americans.
4. Looking for work as a CBP Officer with US Customs and Border Protection to utilize previous experience as a police officer, physical stamina, and attention to detail.
5. Smart, focused individual who recently graduated from college seeks work with US Customs and Border Protection as a CBP Officer.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Goal-driven Trainer successful in working with both students and leadership to develop interesting and successful training programs. First-rate problem-solving, program management and team-building...
Experience: 33 yrs 3 mo
Ambitious, career-focused jobseeker, anxious to obtain an entry-level position to help launch career while achieving company goals....
Experience: 13 yrs 4 mo
Experienced and dedicated with a commitment to professionalism, respect and teamwork. Over 10+ years of experience with providing customer service and conducting administrative/office duties. As an...
Experience: 13 yrs 4 mo
Organized and motivated employee eager to apply time management and organizational skills in various environments. Seeking entry-level opportunities to expand skills while facilitating agency growt...
Experience: 8 yrs 8 mo
Qualified Military Police Officer with [Number] years of committed experience maintaining secure environments while leading diligent security de...
Experience: 4 yrs 11 mo