A Talent Acquisition Manager can usually be found working in the Human Resource Department of a company. If you are interested in this position, preparing a good, clear objective statement for your resume will greatly improve your chances of getting the job. In the statement, you should include things like the skills and talents you have and previous relative work experience. This statement is important, since employers will focus on it and read it first.
What the Talent Acquisition Manager Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Talent Acquisition Managers are the people who find, attract, recruit and interview employees for a company. They can also develop recruitment strategies and how to make them the most effective. Some of these can include marketing and talent planning. They must have a knack for identifying talent appropriate for the company. They then must assess candidates on how much of a benefit they will be. Sometimes they will utilize the internet and social media to successfully source job candidates. They may even use more sophisticated software systems to find good applicants.
Sample Talent Acquisition Manager Resume Objectives
Certain skills that are good to have and highlight in your objective statement include communication, technical and research skills. It is important to include a company name in your statement as well to show employers your enthusiasm. Here are some example objectives:
1. A highly motivated individual with technical and communication skills looking to secure a Talent Acquisition Manager position with (company name).
2. Looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager position with (company name) that will allow an individual with five years of experience to utilize communication, research and management skills.
3. Obtain a Talent Acquisition Manager position with (company name) and utilize communication and technical skills to benefit the company.
4. Seeking employment with (company name) as a Talent Acquisition Manager that will allow for the use of 10+ years of experience recruiting and hiring employees.
5. Motivated and dedicated individual with HR experience and exceptional communication and technical skills looking to secure Talent Acquisition Manager position with (company name).
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Talent Acquisition Manager @ Bluegreen Vacations
Performance-oriented [Job Title] bringing [Number] years of related experience and proven skills in facilitating [Result] and [Result]. Diplomatic in building consensus and driving competitive growth ...
13 yrs 8 mo
Talent Acquisition Manager @ Summit BHC - Highland Hospital
Experienced Talent Acquisition Manager devises strategy and recruitment processes to execute sourcing and recruiting campaigns. Finds and screens candidates; develops corporate policy for talent bench...
5 yrs 10 mo
Talent Acquisition Manager @ IBM
Dedicated Industry professional with history of meeting company goals utilizing consistent and organized practices. Skilled in working under pressure and adapting to new situations and challenges to b...
8 yrs 3 mo
Operations Manager/Talent Acquisition Recruiter @ Serenity Global Staffing
Diligent and resourceful Recruiter and Operations Manager offering 5 years of experience in developing and executing recruiting plans within both agency and in-house settings. Experienced in managing ...
9 yrs 7 mo
Assistant Manager/Talent Acquisition Specialist @ Help At Home Homecare
Forward-thinking Assistant Manager/Talent Coordinator proficient in hiring, developing and motivating employees. Well-versed in explaining benefits packages to assist employee comprehension and deci...
10 yrs 8 mo
Build a resume with LiveCareerBuild my resume
As seen in*
*The names and logos of the companies referred to in this page are all trademarks of their respective holders. Unless specifically stated otherwise, such references are not intended to imply any affiliation or association with LiveCareer.