Entry Level Recruiter Resume Objective
An Entry Level Recruiter works for a recruiting company by managing potential candidates for entry level positions. An Entry Level Recruiter must have excellent people skills, the ability to multitask and strong administrative skills. A quality objective for your resume will list at least one of these abilities or something similar. An objective tells the potential employer what you have to bring to the company.
What the Entry Level Recruiter Resume Objective Should Tell Potential Employers
When coming up with your objective statement for your resume, you’ll want to highlight skills related to this position. Entry Level Recruiters work with the public to match candidates with employers who seek entry level workers. The recruiter handles all paperwork, preps candidates for interviews and oversees any testing done onsite. The recruiter also assists the candidates with their resumes and performs various communication duties including acting as a liaison between the candidate and client through phone calls and emails. A resume objective should list qualities related to people skills, administrative competence and the ability to multitask.
Sample Entry Level Recruiter Resume Objectives
A resume objective is a short statement that goes near the top of your resume. It essentially tells the employer why he or she should hire you, and it’s your chance to show off your desire for that particular job. Below are some sample resume objectives that you can tailor to fit the job for which you’re applying and to your individual qualifications:
1. Entry Level Recruiter seeking position with ABC company in order to match candidates with clients through professionalism and friendliness.
2. Obtain position with ABC company as Entry Level Recruiter to utilize talents in bringing people together for mutually beneficial relations.
3. Entry Level Recruiter with 5+ years of experience seeking position with ABC company to work with professional clientele.
4. An outgoing, enthusiastic individual with bachelor’s degree in Communication seeking Entry Level Recruiter position with ABC company.
5. Bring extensive experience in administrative work to ABC company in desired position of Entry Level Recruiter.
Skills To Put in an Entry Level Recruiter Resume Objective
Resumes used to contain resume objectives so that the applicant could state his or her career goals. These days, the opening paragraph of a resume should instead focus on the applicant’s key skills. This is the most straightforward way to show you can handle the basic responsibilities of the job and get on the hiring manager’s good side right off the bat.
Your entry level recruiter resume objective should include both soft and hard skills to showcase every aspect of your personality. You want to provide a clear picture of what you would be like as an employee. Do not mince words, and clearly provide the most vital skills a recruiter can possess, which include:
- Proficiency with configuration management, customer relationship management, and financial analysis software
- Ability to troubleshoot special purpose telephones and multimedia projectors
- Capable of maintaining a strong attention to detail
- Able to self-manage and prioritize tasks, and always quick to learn new responsibilities
- Strong business acumen
- Expertise in communicating at all levels of an organization
- Familiarity with utilizing an Applicant Tracking System
- Ensure company remains in compliance with Equal Employment Opportunity standards
- Able to build relationships with people on Talent Acquisition teams
- Coordination skills to schedule in-person and video interviews
Head Over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.