Want to use this resume?
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Bartender job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Bartender Resume Objective that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Bartender Resume Objectives
As you are writing your resume objective for a Bartender position, it is very important to emphasize any qualifications and skills you possess that would make you a successful employee. You need to effectively communicate to the hiring manager that you are able to mix drinks and serve them to patrons.
What The Bartender Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Bartenders work in a number of establishments, and they should possess certain customer service skills and a friendly demeanor in order to interact with patrons. Some basic responsibilities include collecting money, checking customers’ identification to ensure they meet the age requirements, attempting to limit excess alcohol consumption, cleaning the work area, and ordering supplies. It helps to possess knowledge of marketing strategies in order to sell certain items to patrons. You should be able to quickly familiarize yourself with the selection and be able to provide a satisfying experience to customers. A well-written resume objective will tell your potential employer that you can successfully manage these duties.
Sample Bartender Resume Objectives
One of the most important things you can include in your resume objective is the name of the business you are applying for. This displays a sincere desire to work with them and will set you apart from the other applicants.
1. Looking for a Bartender position with ABC company that will benefit from experience in mixing drinks, balancing cash receipts, and ordering supplies.
2. Seeking to secure a Bartender position at ABC company in order to utilize skills in customer service and marketing techniques.
3. A highly organized individual with 10+ years of experience in preparing cocktails, planning bar menus, and creating drink recipes seeking a position with ABC company as a Bartender.
4. Obtain a Bartender position at ABC company to implement an outgoing personality and knowledge of drink recipes to the overall benefit of the organization.
5. Dedicated professional with skills in communication and establishing interpersonal relationships looking for a Bartender position with ABC company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.