A Dietary Aide works alongside a trained dietitian and assists with preparing food in healthcare environments. When making the objective statement for your resume, it is important that you lay out your skills and experience in a clear, confident and straightforward way. This will give potential employers a good idea of your work history and what you are capable of. If you like, you can include your career goals and accomplishments as well. Your objective statement should catch employers’ attention and persuade then to read on.
What the Dietary Aide Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
A Dietary Aide may be found working in certain healthcare facilities and food environments. These may include schools, colleges, wellness centers, hospitals, nursing homes and daycare centers. Some may even work for government agencies. Some responsibilities may include asking and obtaining information about patients’ diets, preparing meals and keeping track of how much nursing home residents eat. They may also help manage food costs and expenses for companies, organizations and businesses. A Dietary Aide can additionally have a job planning nutritional programs and special diets for people. Good skills to have and put in your objective include people and communication skills and an extensive knowledge of food and nutrition.
Sample Dietary Aide Resume Objectives
Aside from your skills and experience, include a company name in your statement as well. Here are some examples:
1. Obtain a Dietary Aide position with (company name) that will allow for the use of good people and communication skills as well as two years of experience in the field.
2. A friendly, enthusiastic individual with 5 years of experience and extensive knowledge of food and nutrition looking to secure a position with (company name) as a Dietary Aide.
3. Seeking a Dietary Aide Position with (company name) that will enable a trained individual to utilize exceptional people and nutrition skills.
4. Looking to secure a position with (company name) as a Dietary Aide as an individual who can provide three years of experience and skills in nutrition to benefit the organization.
5. Searching for employment with (company name) as a Dietary Aide that will use excellent people and nutrition skills.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Results-focused [Industry] professional with strength in [Skill], [Task] and [Task]. Proactive leader with strengths in communication and collaboration. Proficient in leveraging [Area of expertise] an...
3 yrs 1 mo