Customer service representatives within the insurance field serve as liaisons between customers and particular insurance companies. As such, they are very helpful in securing and maintaining a company’s customer base. Knowing this, employers seek individuals with special skills and talents. If you would like to be one of those chosen few, you need an insurance customer service representative resume objective that truly shines.
What the Insurance Customer Service Representative Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
Customer service agents across various industries share many of the same responsibilities and characteristics, including great communication, organization and multi-tasking skills. Depending upon the scope of the position, representatives might need to have various levels of computer skills, or be able to work as a team or alone. It is important to review the job description and tailor your objective accordingly, while highlighting your strongest skills, any achievements and your desired accomplishment with the resume.
Sample Insurance Customer Service Representative Resume Objectives
You should endeavor to keep your objective short and sweet, yet informative. Your goal should be to capture the attention of potential employers so that they will be more inclined to read the rest of your resume. Here are a few customizable examples of insurance customer service representative resume objectives.
1. Customer oriented professional with strong knowledge of insurance principles and a knack for conflict resolution seeks an insurance customer service representative position with ABC Company.
2. Veteran insurance agent with X years of experience looking to utilize strong client relation skills and effective issue resolution tactics in a customer service position with a notable insurance firm.
3. Recent graduate with extensive customer service experience and strong organization, communication and problem solving skills desires to secure an insurance customer service representative position with a growing, innovative insurance company.
4. Knowledgeable insurance customer service representative with X years in the industry seeking to apply exceptional customer relation and communication skills in a position with ABC Company.
5. Experienced conflict resolution specialist looks to utilize full skill set and multi-tasking abilities in a customer focused position with a reputable organization such as ABC Company.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Dynamic Customer Service Representative successful in supporting customers in busy call centers, practicing active listening skills to determine the needs of the customer. Professionally represent the...
9 yrs 10 mo
Bilingual Customer Service Representative quickly and effectively resolves complaints and issues. Well-trained and composed in busy call center settings. Proficient in QQCatalyst, Microsoft 365, and Q...
15 yrs 8 mo
Highly-motivated employee with desire to take on new challenges. Strong worth ethic, adaptability and exceptional interpersonal skills. Adept at working effectively unsupervised and quickly mastering ...
23 yrs 2 mo
Insurance Sales Agent/Customer Service Representative @ Allstate Insurance Co - Armando Rubio Agency
Exceptionally organized, motivated professional who has the unique ability to provide superlative coaching techniques while fostering strong relationships. Unsurpassed interpersonal communication ski...
19 yrs 6 mo
Knowledgeable and dedicated customer service professional with extensive experience in call centers industry. Solid team player with outgoing, positive demeanor and proven skills in establishing rappo...
19 yrs 10 mo