There are plenty of opportunities to land a Esthetician Resume Objectives job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Esthetician Resume Objectives resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.
Esthetician Resume Objective
An Esthetician is a skin care specialist who gives facials, waxes, and product tips to clients. If you’re applying for a position as an Esthetician, youmay want to include an objective at the top of your resume. The objective shows your interest in the position and why you think you’re the best candidatefor that business.
What the Esthetician Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
First and foremost, Estheticians need to know the best way to treat a client’s skin. They work with a variety of individuals, from those seeking a relaxingday at the spa to those with skin conditions who desire supplemental services. In addition to facials and waxes, Estheticians can also give massages andfull-body wraps. Sometimes the Esthetician also informs a client of skin issues that the client should then address with his or her doctor. Because thisposition is in the service industry, the Esthetician should have good customer service skills and be able to put clients at ease.
Sample Esthetician Resume Objectives
A good resume objective will list a particular skill you possess or your years of experience. It is a short phrase that helps sell your qualifications tothe prospective employer. Below are example resume objectives that you can use for inspiration or tailor to make your own:
1. Esthetician with 5+ years of experience seeking position with ABC business in order to provide expert care to clients through waxing, massages, andtraditional spa treatments.
2. Seeking position with ABC business as Esthetician specializing in comprehensive waxing services and extensive knowledge of skin care products.
3. Medical Esthetician desiring position with ABC healthcare to offer services to burn victims and others in need of skin care regimens tailored to theirunique medical needs.
4. Obtain position as Esthetician with ABC spa to offer varied services including specialization in aromatherapy and foot reflexology.
5. A calm, intuitive individual seeking Esthetician position with ABC spa to utilize skills in foot reflexology and massage.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.