An assistant front office manager works with the hotel office manager to ensure that the operations are running smoothly. This individual has multiple responsibilities including supervising operational activities, preparing for meetings with the staff, overseeing financials, training agents, and resolving disputes. Those who are successful at this role can contribute to the performance of the hotel and ensure that occupancy remains high. In order to obtain a job as an assistant front office manager, you need a resume objective that highlights the reason you are right for the job.
What the Front Office Manager Resume Objective Should Tell Prospective Employers
When you write your resume objective, it is a good idea to include details about any previous experience working at a hotel or managing employees. You can also highlight character strengths that will help you perform on the job. The objective should be straightforward, so the hiring manger can easily understand what you have to offer as a prospective employee.
Martial Arts Instructor Resume Objective
A resume objective should also specify the name of the hotel or company that you are interested in working for. When you include the company’s name, it is obvious that you have a genuine desire to land the job. The following five resume objectives are great examples to use as a guide:
1. Hotel staff member with five years experience and a strong desire to succeed seeks employment with ABC hotel as an Assistant Front Office Manager.
2. Looking for work with ABC company as an Assistant Front Manager to use prior management experience, passion for working with people, and task management skills.
3. Obtain a job as an Assistant Front Office Manager with ABC company to utilize three years experience in the hotel industry, can-do attitude, and to advance career.
4. Hard working, motivated individual who recently graduated with a BS in Business searching for work as an Assistant Front Office Manger with ABC company.
5. Seeking a position as an Assistant Front Office Manager to utilize enthusiastic personality, strong people skills, attention to detail, and to increase the occupancy rates at the hotel.
Head over to LiveCareer’s Resume Builder for more help with writing a resume objective.
Experienced RN Professional, optimizing productivity, efficiency, and service quality across various environments. Highly dependable, ethical, and reliable support specialist and leader that blends ad...
11 yrs 2 mo
Dedicated and meticulous Office Manager with over three years of experience excelling at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and achieving project goals. Flexible and focused team ...
3 yrs 4 mo
Organized and dedicated Administrative Assistant with proven track record of providing exceptional customer service in fast-paced environments. Offering keen attention to detail and strong decision m...
15 yrs 6 mo
Effectively administer front office functions and supervise clerical staff delivering exceptional support teams and customers. Maintain open and collaborative relationships and facilitate efficient op...
6 yrs 4 mo
Dedicated and meticulous Office Manager with over ten years of experience excelling at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and achieving project goals. Flexible and focused team pl...
11 yrs 8 mo