Want to use this resume?
City, State, Zip Code
Home: 000-000-0000 | Cell: 000-000-0000
Highly meticulous and experienced Banking Sales Manager with a superb record of sound financial management and high customer satisfaction. Skilled in directing small and large bank marketing and sales teams. Adept at managing a high volume of multiple accounts with the highest degree of salesmanship and professionalism.
- Excellent breadth of experience in banking sales
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Superior mathematical and statistical abilities
- Exceptional organizational and presentation skills
- Outstanding managerial skills
- Highly skilled in using Lotus Notes and MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, and Access
- Attained existing client financial targets and generated new client base.
- Oversee administration of various client services.
- Provide appropriate guidance and motivation to sales team members as needed.
- Establish training programs, set goals, and conduct performance reviews of banking staff.
- Report to management on new banking team member progress on a regular basis.
- Designed and proposed various banking insurance plans to management and individual customers.
- Oversaw trading and sales departments.
- Participated in capital markets, securities exchange, and securities issuance processes.
- Coordinated sales activities with marketing executive team.
- Assisted customers with deposits, withdrawals, and opening new accounts.
There are plenty of opportunities to land a Banking Sales Manager job position, but it won’t just be handed to you. Crafting a Banking Sales Manager resume that catches the attention of hiring managers is paramount to getting the job, and LiveCareer is here to help you stand out from the competition.