Use our marketing resume templates to help you create a brand new eye-catching resume that highlights your achievements. Choose from several marketing resume templates, featuring easy-to-read layouts that draw the reader’s eye to your work experience, education and career achievements. Each professional document is designed to include sections for a professional summary, career highlights, experience, education and additional information. All of this information together ensures that your finished marketing resume showcases all you have to offer. Use LiveCareer’s marketing resume template to help you draw attention to your accomplishments and get the marketing position you want.
Channel Marketing Manager
Don't miss out on the best ways to find a career path in marketing. Marketing resume templates offer a wealth of information on what hiring managers are looking for and how to craft a resume that highlights background, talent and education in all the right ways. It will be the first step to getting the interview.Create My Resume
Finding jobs in marketing takes a blend of knowing job-seeking tips and keeping a positive attitude. The following advice can help you get your next position in the current job market.
1. Keep in touch daily with your closest, most trusted friends and family. Share your concerns and feelings with them about your job search.
2. If you are unsure about on your career goals, take assessment tests to help find your career interests, values and skills. Conduct research on your career possibilities and set up informational interviews to learn more.
3. Be ready for the long haul and have a job search plan in place. File for unemployment benefits if you are eligible. Consider taking temporary work for income while you search for your permanent, ideal position.
4. Networking is crucial. Ask your friends, family, neighbors, social media networks, former colleagues and school classmates for leads and advice.
5. Decide on whether you wish to stay in the same industry, at the same type of job, or are looking for a different type of job in a different industry. You may also consider a different job in the same industry or the same job in a different industry.
Email Marketing Specialist
When it comes to seeking jobs in marketing, your resume must be refined and showcase your best efforts. Read the following advice to help get it noticed.
1. Do not list your high school diploma in the Education section of the resume unless this is the highest level of education you have achieved. If you have an Associate’s degree or higher, omit the mention of the diploma and emphasize your post-secondary education.
2. Make sure your contact information is at the top of your resume. Below your name, which should always be at the top, list your city, state, one phone number, and one email address. You can exclude your street address if you are concerned about privacy and identity theft issues.
3. The shorter your resume, the better. One-page resumes are ideal but two-page resumes make more sense if you have years of work experience. Avoid exceeding two pages.
4. List your skills in a Skills section, using a table to highlight phrases and keywords that describe your skills. Short phrases and bullet points are easier to read than sentences and paragraphs.
5. To avoid having print that is too small to read, never use a font size below 10pt. Also make sure that there is adequate spacing between sections so that recruiters and hiring managers can read your resume easily.