I am a very dedicated individual who strives for a successful career covering external and internal communications. I am currently a freshman at George Fox University in Newberg Oregon where I play women's basketball. I am known for exceptional organization and prioritization skills that lead to a stronger relationship with teammates, friends, family and peers. Playing a strategic role in addressing gaps and creating meaningful engagement alliances between others. I am an ambitious young college student pursuing an organizational degree, eager to contribute developed knowledge in a communicational role. Skilled in organization, communication and business administration in workplace, basketball and other event settings. Overall, I really enjoy my life and thriving through the hard work I have put in to be where I am today.
George Fox University, OR
- Currently enrolled (2020-2024)
- Women's Basketball Player
- Organizational communication major with a psychology or marketing minor
Woodinville High School, WA
- ASB officer throughout high school
- National Honors Society member 7th grade through 12th grade
- Varsity Basketball player, team captain, named most inspirational, coach on the court, most vocal and communicative (by team)
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: