I am a young ambitious scholar that is motivated by generating success with anything i am apart of. A talented Manager offering multiple years of leadership and expertise in overseeing and training to increase the performance of more than two dozen diverse employees. As a supervisor I accomplished maintaining a smooth warehouse operation with accurate recordkeeping, logistics management, planning and inter-departmental communications. My experience in warehouse distribution comes with overseeing employee's activity and releasing order tasks to keep productivity high. Following up with the progress made on assigned task was a daily procedure along with solving problems my employee's would come across. A big part of my background is mentoring, training, motivating, and building a staff to reach a common goal which is the overall success of the company. I am well capable of managing employee's schedules to reach the maximum amount of workflow and use the most accurate amount of man hours necessary to control wages and overall production. Not only do I come with knowledge of upper management but I have also worked my way to the positions I recently held with hard work and being accountable whenever the company needed me.
- Strengthened operational efficiencies and multi- tasking on equipment.
-Retrieved materials, tools and equipment from trucks and delivered to skilled workers.
-Coordinated communication between equipment operators by using two-way radios and hand signals.
- Built new structural components and replaced worn parts with updated pieces meeting current cod standards.
- Notified supervisors of faulty operations and defective materials.
- Collected and removed debris from work sites to maintain team productivity and minimize safety hazards.
- Support project managers in developing effective work schedules for each project team and stage.
- Protected crew ad general public by keeping traffic away from dangerous locations.
-Organized and prioritized incoming work orders, optimizing team workflows and resources to handle dynamic demands.
-Monitored team progress and enforced deadlines.
-Trained new employees for positions to support team efficiency.
-Inspected production equipment, troubleshot problems and completed minor repairs to maintain functionality.
-Moved supplies, finished products with help of forklifts.
-Enforced adherence to company policies, answered coworkers' questions and trained new personnel.
-Developed and monitored weekly staff schedules.
Job Titles Held: