Experienced manager with over 20 years of experience in production warehouse/logistics and rail transportation
industry. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving
overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits. Experienced in
policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting the team's morale and
• Six Sigma -Yellow Belt Certified
• Microsoft Office, Oracle, SAP, TYES and Yellow Sheet (10+ years)
• MS Products
• Inventory Control
• Operations support
• Assembly and production
• Warehouse management systems
• Order picking and processing
• Warehousing functions
• Order fulfillment
• Warehouse Management
• Supply Chain
• Warehouse Distribution Experience
• Process Improvement
• Supervising Experience
• Microsoft Office
• Quality Management
• Production Management
• Freight Experience
• OSHA Reporting (10+ years)
• GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) (5 years)
• Warehouse Supervisor Experience
• ERP Systems
• People Skills
• Quality Assurance
• Customer Service
Responsible for supervising the shipping/receiving functions of all outgoing/incoming products
from the freezer warehouse. Leads and controls activities of company warehouse personnel. Front
line supervision is an extremely important function for the company, positive interaction with the
employees is critical as this ensures getting work out on time, efficiently, and accurately. Ensures
shipping, receiving, storage, and distribution are performed in an efficient manner. Takes precautions
to protect warehouse contents against loss. Retains and reviews warehouse documents and warehouse
contents against loss. Retains and reviews warehouse documents and reports. Conducts freezer
warehouse operations in accordance with established procedures and policies and keeps management
informed of Warehouse activities. Completes miscellaneous support functions and supports area
personnel as required.
• Provide direction and proper motivation to leads and line employees to ensure the daily workload is completed in an efficient and cost-effective manner
.• Maintains a positive presence on the floor throughout the shift.• Supervises all warehouse functions.
• Completes appropriate paperwork and reports as required.
• Provides new hire and follow-up training for all employees.
• Communicates with other members of management and departments to ensure that goals are accomplished
.• Maintains a safe, clean work environment.• Be knowledgeable of all emergency procedures and regulations regarding fire and other potential
Perform duties in accordance with BRC and Safety policies and procedures, as appropriate for the
• Perform any other duties as assigned by the Shipping Supervisor or upper management.
• Responsible for assuring that freight getting in and out of industries and onto train without being damaged within a timely manner.
• Responsible for on time train performance with inbound and outbound in terminal and assigned territory.
• Responsible for safe, efficient and scheduled train performance on assigned territory.
• Supervised over 150 employees.
• Executes the operating plan and manages assets and resources.
• Overseen the safety of operations and train movements, including switching service to customers.
• Ensured that train service and maintenance personnel comply with all operating rules and safe work practices.
• Assisted in holding annual rules classes and verifies compliance with the rules by monitoring performance on a continuous basis.
• Provided support in investigating accidents and injuries to determine the cause and takes appropriate action to minimize future occurrences.
• Called on customers to obtain evaluation of service.
• Regulated service delivery to keep operations efficient and in line with budget requirements.
• Responded to customer concerns swiftly to maintain satisfaction.• Developed performance metrics and dashboard interfaces to keep track of internal benchmarking and progress against goals.
• Investigated accident and employee issues by reviewing documentation and footage and interviewing associates.
.• Conducted thorough investigations of employee activities to identify and target operational and behavioral discrepancies.
• Assist with administrative duties and reporting.
• Provide support in investigations of incidents and injuries.
• Facilitate annual rules classes and daily duties.
• Process mail and maintain supplies.
• Prepare daily reports.
• Researched and resolved moderately complex claims and injury issues.
• Offered expertise in inventory management and current stock levels to internal teams and customers to facilitate accuracy and product availability.
• Handled day-to-day shipping and receiving.
• Maintained established levels of goods based on sales forecasts and demand to fulfill orders on time.
• Trained new staff on job duties, company policies and safety procedures for rapid onboarding.
• Created and enforced detailed organization processes to increase quality service standards.
• Performed freight processing functions, assisting associates with irregularities.
• Managed scheduling and task delegation for 20-member warehouse team.
• Oversaw warehouse staff and maintained efficiency in fast-paced environment.
• Tracked production and quality control systems to proactively identify deficiencies.
• Led warehouse improvement initiatives to advance operational efficiencies and increase revenue.
Job Titles Held: