Professional Warehouse Manager offering 15 years of expertise in supervising and training 45 employees working in large warehouses. Successful in meticulously managing logistics, planning employee schedules and communicating with other departments to provide smooth business operations. Talented in monitoring and replenishing current inventory stock based on consumer demand and sales forecasting.
Part of the Management Team to launch the inaugural North American Seating Suppliers for the Toyota Lexus.
· Supervised 35 team members of global distribution warehouse supplying seating for Toyota Lexus Tier 1 and Tier 2.
· Supervised 70 team members for a Toyota Recall Project.
· Utilizes Hoshin, Kaizen projects and FMDS to communicate the organization's results.
· Reduced shipping operating expenses by 35%, while maintaining shipping volume and accuracy.
· Part of the Management and Corporate Safety that developed forklift training program.
. Minimized employee turnover through improved standard operating procedure, performance standards, and employee evaluations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: