Academics, accounting, analytical skills, art, billing, budget, Case Management, cash receipts, contracts, counseling, resolve customer complaints, Customer Service, database, drafting, Staff training, English, financial statements, forms, hand tools, inventory, Inventory control, Prepare invoices, letters, Mark, developing materials, materials, Math, meetings, Excel, exchange, MS Office, Office, Outlook, Word, personnel, postage meter, power tools, reconciling, reporting, research, sales, Scanner, shipping, spreadsheet, Strategic, take messages, phone skills, phone, Training development, Make travel arrangements, tutoring, Visual merchandising, word processing.
Accurate, thorough, and persistent individual seeking a position as an executive assistant or administrative assistant within an organization; offers exceptional communication, self-starter, motivator, and problem solving skills to bring to a remarkable organization that offers potential growth. Some qualifications include: Over 3+ years' diverse and progressively accountable experience in administrative capabilities.
• Earn highest marks for customer satisfaction, company wide
Customer Follow –up
• Ensured customers were satisfied with company products and services by doing purchase follow-up calls.
• Professionally processed 80+ calls per day, providing information and service to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Met and exceed quotas generating 65+ calls per day on leads for product renewals.
• Served as communication link between engineering consultants, MIS management and staff.
• Responsible for handling customer accounts inquires, accurately providing information to ensure resolution of product/service complaints and customer satisfaction.
• Consistently received positive feedback from guest and created repeat business by developing long-term relationships with customers.
• Handled guest complaints, maintaining a positive dining experience for all rest.
• Compiled inventory lists and worked with vendors for product pricing and special orders.
• Handles high volume sales with cash, credit and gift card transactions, balancing cash draw at end of shift with 100% accuracy rate.
Graduated with honors
Graduated top of the class.
Extend Opportunities Program Care Alumni
LBCC Child Development Careers Association
N.A.E.Y.C. (National Association for the Education of Young Children) Member
University of Phoenix Alumni
Capella University Alumni
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: