High-achieving Vice President of Operations with demonstrated skills in integrating operational strategies, building partnerships and developing new revenue streams. Skillfully manage KPIs and internal controls to monitor operational trends and devise forward-thinking solutions. Results-focused, flexible and resilient in resolving issues.
• Installed, customized and configured Novell Servers/Operating System
• Installed and configured IBM LAN Servers and Requesters
• Installed NetWare Client Servers and Work Stations
• Responsible for trouble shooting servers and network problems remotely
• Installed bridges, routers, CSU/DSU, hubs, concentrators, modems and various communication devices
• Prepared & loaded software for client use
• Familiar with installation, configuration, and troubleshooting of IBM Token ring network. Experience with LAN Network Manager
• Instrumental part of problem resolution team, Provided level III support for 187 locations statewide on MACSS child support system
• Assisted Nortel system for project migrating backbone IP network worldwide
• Programmed and deploy Cisco 5000 switches for WAN
• Install Windows (3.1), Microsoft Suit for Windows At state of Missouri MACSS Projects supporting over 1000 users. Provide solution on lightning grounding for local county courthouses
• Provided level III help desk support to state of Missouri, prepare documentation for 3174 controller troubleshooting guide, and help desk-troubleshooting guide
• Trained county prosecutors and judges how to use system for cases
Work as Operation Support Specialist in Home and Buildings Controls Division. Major responsibilities are performance contract with energy guarantee. Worked as energy auditor for branch for three years. Supported sales team with calculation of Heating and Cooling Loads. Worked as integral part of sales team for building visits and calculating energy savings before bidding projects. Helped Sales team on recommendations and selections for major equipment on design build projects with guaranteed energy savings. Analyzed utility rate structures and Energy Auditing to make sure that upgrade is saving customers energy. Completed certifications for Indoor Air Quality Specialist.
Job Titles Held: