Strategic, decisive, and motivational VP of Operations and HR Professional with 17+ yrs of Executive Management experience. Maintaining a strong record of driving lean operational strategies, initiatives, and processes that generate substantial gains in financial performance. Strategy architect in the development of innovative HR initiatives to streamline processes and capitalize on organizational growth opportunities. Self-driven leader noted for establishing team synergies enabling superior client value, creating and maintaining strong business relationships, tight production benchmarks, and best-in-class processes. Ignites a winning spirit among team members through excellent change leadership talents and cultural advocacy that results in buy-in across multiple divisions with varying agendas. Possesses intellectual curiosity, embracing open collaboration, driving a proven track record of developing high performing teams.
Leadership and Talent Development
Organization Performance Evaluation
Vendor Program Negotiation
Complex Problem Solving
Profitability and revenue generation
Mergers and Acquisitions
• In charge of executive operational responsibilities, leadership tasks, decision making, P&L, and budgeting for a company with over 500 Million in annual revenue, and 1000+ employees.
• Lead and developed 11 branch Locations executing major change initiatives adding clear organizational value, eliminating waste, driving increased profits, forecast budgeting, and collaboration of ideas for future development surpassing P&L goals across the entire organization.
• Motivate, engage, and develop high performing branch and regional managers ensuring the team has the right level of development support and the necessary skills to accomplish the goals of the business, with the flexibility to pivot as needed.
• Revived and restructured the service operations delivering clear value to internal and external customers; I lead a team that orchestrated a turnaround from consistent 6 figure losses to sustainable 7 figure profits YoY.
• Provide project management expertise across the organization, with regular reports and updates to investors and other senior management.
• Develop and implement career mapping with management training and development resulting in a rewarding culture with exceptional employee retention rates.
• Assisted in merger acquisitions, identifying emerging risks and opportunities to objectives as they arise.
• Developed and lead Quarterly Operating Review conferences for all senior and executive management.
• Engaged in negotiations with strategic accounts negotiating annual contracts for employee benefits, vendor pricing agreements, Manufacturer terms, and onsite training for all team members.
Job Titles Held: