Visionary and highly-motivated IT Leader with over 18 years experience in IT operations, infrastructure, architecture, application/software, service management, security, and project management. Passionate about aligning technology with business strategy and goals. Committed to continually improving how IT delivers supports and services to the business. Successful demonstration of developing high performance and positive teams.
Senior IT leader for $250M multi-state healthcare organization. Responsible for collaborating with senior management to align technology with business strategy. Provides vision and direction for strategic and operational activities of the IT department and Information Security Office. Develop and manage technology strategy with business owners and leaders.
• Managed IT Services and IT Infrastructure teams.
• Led project and team to implement Fresh Desk, an IT help desk built on IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework with IT processes.
• Developed approach and managed project implementing an electronic timekeeping system and eliminating all paper time cards. Led process improvement effort focused on reducing error, reducing re-work, and saving time.
• Developed approach and managed program implementing electronic health record system across ten states, including records for around 3,700 individuals in service.
• Developed approach and managed project to migrate email and calendar system from an on-premise Microsoft Exchange server to Google Apps.
• Managed project and IT team to implement and deploy a custom built Linux file server with NoMachine terminal server and Linux end points.
• Responsible for implementing project management methodologies in the IT department.
Managed two major PeopleSoft HR Upgrades
• Managed onePeopleSoft Financial upgrade and one PeopleSoft Financials re-implementation
• Managed information technology projects required for an organizational merger of two organizations with combined 180 million annual operating revenue
PMP Project Management Professional
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: