Highly accomplished financial
professional with extensive experience in driving
profitability and strategic organizational growth. Highly analytical and results driven with proven track record of
improving operational processes and forecast modeling, utilizing automations
and detailed key drivers that delivers accuracy
and visibility. Inclusive problem solver, collaborative and hands on
work style with a passion and energy for business partnership and
strategic thinking with integrity and agility to adapt in
Selected for Ascending Talent/Leadership Program of Organization
Team Development and Empowerment
Business Analysis and Modeling
Financial Operations Management
Effective Communication Skills with Executive and Senior Management
Financial Systems Implementation, Integration and maintenance.
Strategic Planning/ Decision Support
Led implementation of corporate subscription
forecast model consisting of $750M of Revenue and 15M subscribers. Computing
attrition, collection and revenue recognition drivers
that improved accuracy, within 2% variance, and visibility for improved
investment decisions. Reduced manual
functions and empowered team with analytic platform.
Created analytical visibility into billing assurances and other operational deficiencies that led to support and enforcement of over
Successfully led and managed risk portfolio of the global
revenue enhancement segment of organization from regulatory
and financial institution pressures and inquiries.
Vice President, FP&A01/2015 to CurrentAffinion GroupStamford, CT
• Drive on-going focus and efficiencies on cost optimization and expense management across the global segment of $620M of Revenues and $120M of EBITDA.
• Ownership over the global financial planning and corporate accounting functions of the company's largest revenue driving segment with a team of 12 individuals in 3 locations, including preparation and guidance of annual budgets and monthly forecasts. Responsibility over month-end close, SOX controls and annual/quarter audit along with preparing and managing external metrics for SEC reporting. Assist in preparation of the quarterly Board of Directors Reporting.
• Manage, design and maintenance of the Hyperion/Essbase and TM1 financial systems of the forecasting process.
• Lead scenario modeling, planning, and evaluation for managing risk and opportunities of growth.
• Assist in the management of the Business Intelligence and Analytic team of 4 individuals in providing internal/external reporting tools. Highlight business trends for member statistics and data mining for various business initiatives that drive insightful recommendations for improved results.
• Lead efforts in providing and creating billing optimization metrics and visibility for planning and remediation efforts.
• Lead efforts in standardizing reporting and forecasting processes, create consistent key performance drivers of revenue enhancement segment.
Sr Director-Director, FP&A04/2009 to 12/2014Affinion GroupStamford, CT
• Business partner and enforcer of financial control on business operations; developed reporting on visibility and measuring financial impacts which highlighted operational deficiencies and improved revenue by 25%.
• Streamlined and automated reporting processes to empower team in providing analysis to recommend improved profitability on marketing investments.
• Led integration of financial forecasting process on acquired companies with $200 million in annual revenues.
• Improved accuracy and visibility of revenue and marketing forecasts, of largest and most volatile division.
• Assisted CFO with ad hoc financial data driven projects.
• Provided and drove insightful and consolidated analysis of revenue and profitability on business partners and divisional teams.
• Improved KPI metric reporting to highlight business performance by marketing channel.
• Supported due diligence analysis of M&A opportunities and acquisition integration strategy.
• Developed dashboard reporting on client profitability.
Sr. Manager-Manager-Sr Financial Analyst06/2003 to 03/2009Affinion GroupStamford , CT
• Lead the Implementation of the Hyperion member attrition and revenue forecast model. Tested and challenged the calculations and inputs for the most accurate desired results.
• Created forecasting models for new billing frequency and trial length initiatives.
• Prepared membership revenue forecast for budget planning by updating and analyzing all key metric drivers of models.
• Monitored and quantified price point increase initiative across all services.
• Provided analysis and reporting packages to identify business issues and trends to facilitate management decision making on marketing investments.
• Enhanced and created forecast models to accommodate changing business needs.
• Monitored and tracked business model assumptions to ensure accuracy in monthly forecasts for business review meetings with management.
• Coordinated Balance Sheet forecasts and explained variances for deferred revenue and prepaid commission balances.
• Provided support to product finance group for product operating forecasts.
Strategic Pricing Lead Analyst-Pricing Analyst-Contract Analyst08/1998 to 05/2003Georgia PacificNorwalk, CT
• Developed, managed and updated pricing model for largest division customer, including Requests for Proposals/Pricing on new business.
• Participated in SAP financial System Integration from IBM Mainframe.
• Maintained and reported profitability by product.
• Over-viewed and Budgeted allocated marketing funds for pricing incentive programs.
• Supported sales, marketing and finance departments with ad hoc requests.
• Developed and implemented pricing strategies to achieve business objectives.
• Analyzed market conditions to facilitate in forecasting and planning price points for new products.
Masters of Business Administration: Finance2003Fairfield UniversityFairfield, CT
Bachelor of Science: Finance1998Quinnipiac UniversityHamden, CT
MS Excel (Advanced skills in pivot tables,
charts and macros), MS PowerPoint, MS Access (create databases, write and run
queries), SAP, Hyperion Essbase, Oracle Reporting – Data Warehouse, and IBM TM1
Leading Innovative Change, Certification from UC Berkeley
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
Vice President, FP&A
Sr Director-Director, FP&A
Sr. Manager-Manager-Sr Financial Analyst
Strategic Pricing Lead Analyst-Pricing Analyst-Contract Analyst
Masters of Business Administration : Finance 2003 Bachelor of Science : Finance 1998
Create a job alert for [job role title] at [location].