Dedicated and meticulous Office Manager with over five years of experience excelling at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously, and following through to achieve project goals. Flexible and focused team player. Supports the day-to-day operational functions to provide smooth-running business. Highly dependable, ethical and reliable leader dependable in assisting various office staff and customers with eagerness and attentiveness. Take-charge professional recognized for exemplary customer service and team collaboration. Enthusiastic individual with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. Excited to begin new challenge with successful team.
· Helped curate menu and choice of uniforms for this new Atlanta eatery.
· Worked with POS system to place orders, manage bills and handle complimentary items for dissatisfied customers.
· Enhanced operational efficiency by using slow periods to restock employee and customer supplies; including ice, condiments, utensils, napkins, and other items as needed for service.
· Oversaw key functions such as OpenTable and Cake to ensure guests are taken care of and menus are accurate.
· Kept updated knowledge of menu and chef specials to provide recommendations according to tastes and specific allergies.
· Organized and oversaw food service training to educate employees on G&G standards.
· Collected credit card, cash and gift certificate payments from customers and made proper change for cash transactions.
· Taught servers how to memorize menu ingredients and provide information in friendly and relatable manner.
· Trained incoming staff on restaurant's practices, culture and procedures to maximize job satisfaction
in and productivity.
· Taught new team members correct procedures for all areas of operations.
· Mentored junior employees to improve performance, food safety and customer service.
· Set positive examples for team members by providing high-quality, efficient service.
· Greeted all customers with smile and provided friendly service to professionally handle every need.
· Applied knowledge of previous supply needs and forecasted business levels to estimate required supplies.
· Learned new menu offerings and options easily to assist customers with selecting items.
· Took customer orders and capitalized on opportunities to sell special beverage and food options.
· Managed bar inventory, restocked supplies and placed orders for spirits, beer, wines and mixers.
· Organized bar inventory and storage procedures to keep stock within optimal levels and meet expected customer demands.
· Applied excellent organizational and multitasking abilities to handle simultaneous customer, team and business needs while avoiding unnecessary delays or errors.
· Kept alcoholic beverages well-stocked and organized to meet expected demands.
· Coached and assisted employees with adapting to new processes.
· Resolved challenging customer complaints to full satisfaction, promoting brand loyalty and maximizing repeat business.
· Effectively scheduled and allocated new team members in alignment with operational and customer needs.
· Greeted and interacted extensively with customers, promoting specials and providing details regarding key product offerings.
· Trained team members on proper utilization of in-house systems.
· Food handling in both FOH and BOH operations.
Job Titles Held: