- Worked on over 100 brochure, commercial, e-commerce, portal, and entrepreneurial websites and web applications spanning multiple industries and complexities. Involved in all stages of the project development life cycle, from initial scoping to site launch
- Lead the UX/UI design team to design an engaging website experience with defined corporate branding to effectively communicate core competencies and value propositions to drive conversions and results
- Cross-functional team leader with understanding of all stages of website development
- Exceptional range of skills and expertise in UI and UX Design and Project Management
- Proven capabilities of risk management, effective team communication, workflow analysis, and creative problem solving.
- User Experience (UX) Design, User Interface (UI) Design, Information Architecture, Wireframes, Responsive Design, Product Requirements Documentation, Adobe Creative Suite, Axure, Microsoft Office
- Operations Management, Team Leadership & Management, Contract Negotiations, Crisis Management
UX Design & Product Development
- Designed Wireframes, Mockups, Information Architectures, Workflows
- Developed Product Requirement Documents, User Stories, and Business Requirement Documents to define website specifications, features, and functionalities
- Interfaced with diverse technical and non-technical groups, internally and externally, to define and prioritize project scope, and translate product requirements into functional specifications
- Identified and resolved any potential risks in terms of budget, scope, or other logical issues in requirements
- Managed several projects simultaneously of varying scale and complexity ranging from enterprise corporations to small to medium businesses (SMBs)
- As Lead Project Manager, involved in overseeing all projects, with up to 25 projects at one time
- Managed project resources, budget, timeline, and risk with global, cross-functional teams and client stakeholders
- Created user interface design style in support of interactive mobile apps facing IOS and Android.
- Updated graphic files using graphics software programs.
- Recreated and increased images quality to match both IOS and Android system based devices' resolutions.
- Brought onto the team as an internship to assist the rest of team to create new icons, tabs, splash pages and UI layout in apps for IOS and Android system.
- Designed variety of apps with different UI styles to match and meet its genres and clients requests.
- Performed Stress Testing, WhiteboxTesting, Alpha Testing, Beta Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Programs and softwares were mainly used during creation: Photoshop, Maya, Mental Ray, Flash and Action Script.
- Created 3D models and textures for props and part of environment's of a MMO's opening cinematic.
- Hard surface model examples in different materials: Pavilion, Tiles, Walls, Furnitures, Gongs, Weapons; Wood, Metal, Rock, China, etc.
- Organic model examples in different materials: Characters, Curtain, Fruits; Human Being's Flesh and Skin, Cloth, Trees, etc.
- Cooperated and designed the story and scene layouts of the cinematic with the concept art team.
- Helped on recruitment to offer talented, creative and skilled in college students to have opportunities to work professionally with professions.
- Made the team better organized to secure every team member works on their strongest fields with 100% of passion and motivation.
- Worked as quality assurance for testing and debugging the cinematic while it's under production.
- Worked with modeling, texturing, rigging and animation teams to test and debug then solve the cause of glitch and problems.
- Managed the hardware rental, booked and scheduled the service for cloud render server in LA for cheaper prices to help the project was able to complete under the budget.
- Programs and softwares were mainly used during production: Maya, Zbrush, Nuke, Mudbox.
- Mainly focused on 3D modeling study. Always set myself a higher standard to absorb more knowledge while in school, doing projects and assignments.
- Experienced with production pipeline and worked on variety game prototypes and demos.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: