Highly motivated emerging professional with superior skills in working in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing a strong work ethic and excellent organizational skills to any setting. With over 3 years experience in an operations and manufacturing setting; planning, leading, and improving transportation operations and auto manufacturing products. Excited to transfer work experience and educational skills and knowledge of managing and motivating staff with diverse personality types into the Production Supervisor Position at Ford Motor Company.
• Stocked merchandise as needed, clearly labeling items, arranging according to size or color preparing attractive displays
• Worked with managers to optimize promotions
• Updated pricing signage to complete product displays and educate customers
• Organized store merchandise displays to promote and maintain visually appealing environments
• Helped customers complete purchases, locate items and join reward programs to promote loyalty, satisfaction and sales numbers
• Followed prepared sketches and planograms to arrange consistent shelves, racks, and bins across men's, women's and children's departments
• Reorganized sales floor to promote sales, displaying high demand
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: