Skilled mortgage processor knowledgeable about the current purchase and refinance loan market. Proficient time manager and collaborative team player trained in loan and underwriting processes. Dedicated to high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Dependable and reliable with 10 years 10 months in mortgage processing. Passionate, motivated, with a drive for excellence.
• Handled all the escalated files when borrowers called in and was unhappy with their current processor. The file was reassigned to me to contact borrower and make sure they were still on board with moving forward with us. Once that was established then I was to get the loan closed as soon as possible, along with communicating with the borrower effectively.
• Handled the aged loan in the processing pipeline. Once they reached a certain day or the Loan officer was concerned that they might decide to walk due to the loan taking too long to close. I would be reassigned the file to take over and close as soon as possible. While making sure the borrower was engaged and kept informed.
• I was the only processor at our location that was knowledgeable in being able to handle purchase loans.
• Review initial loan approval and work with borrower to gather appropriate documentation
• Collect all required documentation for the loan package
• Create a loan submission package for the Underwriting department
• Submit files to assigned Underwriter
• Satisfy all conditions when received from Underwriter
• Ensure that approval falls within the established lending guidelines
• Communicate with other professionals, including attorneys, county clerks and title companies
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: