Accomplished Training Coordinator and Human Resource Officer with five years of experience in human resources management, including working with various levels of personnel in organizational behavior, project management, workforce resourcing and construction training and development.Tess has been professionally focused on providing highly effective leadership and also team player movements in experience in mass and selective recruitment, mobilization and deployment of resources, training and inductions, and facilitating a strong onboarding process for new employees. In her roles, Tess has been versed in developing manning forecasts, training matrix programs, designed training calendars, managed large scale training programs, while simultaneously managing administrative support for construction and corporate training teams. In her work history, Tess has had the exposure to view total project needs and anticipate future results.
Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills
Strong sense of professional discretion
Implemented a new Training Matrix training program for capturing, reporting and supplying compliance audits to stake holders, project directors and shareholders.
Managed and coordinated the training for the $2billion APLNG Upstream project. This project consisted of 7 site locations, spread over a radius of 120km.
Created 12-week look ahead training sessions for a upskilling and compliance programs.
Assessed training needs for new and existing employees
Identified internal and external training programs to address competency gaps.
Handling of logistics for training courses
Provided a sound and compliant training matrix system.
Maintained a clear vision and understanding for the on-boarding of Sub contractors and direct cliental.
- Managed training calendars and 3 training inboxes to ensure communication of upcoming trainings
- Assess training needs for new and existing employees
- Identifying internal and external training programs to address competency gaps
- Liaising with internal stakeholders regarding employee training needs - Organize, develop and source training programs to meet specific training needs
- Coordinating safety inductions, project inductions and placing of relevant verification of competencies
- Client Interface
- Monitored training costs to maintain the training budget.
- Offered specific training programs to help workers improve [Skill], [Skill] and [Skill].
- Supervised an average of 4 training specialists and training administrators in the Onsite Training
- Managed the training calendar for the entire fiscal year. department.
- Maintained corporate and site responsibility by staying up-to-date with laws that affect human resource training programs.
- Analyzed each department's training needs and developed new training programs based on the analysis.
Arranging mobilisations for new starters and subcontractors
-Formulating bedding forecasts for the client on quick demand
-Booking travel to and from the different 18 site locations around three regions (Dalby, Chinchilla and Roma)
-Booking onsite inductions
-Making sure medicals, relevant tickets had been submitted.
-Coordinating travel for over 2000 employees, including interstate travel, accommodation, coach services.
-Imputing workflows into Microsoft excel spreadsheets
-Daily interaction with client, site administrators, site personnel, aviation and transport services
-Organising daily manifests for relevant camp accommodations on site
-Arranging future accommodations with back to back rosters.
-Updating organisational charts
-Weekly forcast meeting with Ausco (camp accommodation), client and Regional Construction Managers
20011- Present - Enrolled in a Bachelor of Business, majoring in Human Resource Management, through Open Universities. (external) Third Year.
Certificate IV Workplace Health and Safety
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: