Innovative Inbound Associate with 6 years of experience in Stowing, Pit, & Problem Solving.
Knowledgeable about pit equipment use and material sourcing.
Fantastic attention to detail and ability to multitask. Solutions-oriented problem solver with superior work ethic and dedication.
Results-focused fulfillment center professional with strength in pit training, order picking and stowing. Proactive leader with strengths in communication and collaboration. Proficient in leveraging pit experience and stowing experience knowledge to promote exceptional productivity for the warehouse.
Adept at managing concurrent objectives to promote efficiency and influence positive outcomes. Inbound Associate with talent for Stowing and Order Picking. Strong knowledge of Receiving and Pallet Dock. Communicative and team-oriented with proficiency in Problem Solving. Proven history of fostering consistent high rate to meet team, individual and management objectives. Inbound associate with demonstrated command of walkie. Tier 1 expert with developed aptitude for forklift and pallet receiving, pallet stow, and pallet picking.
Hardworking and reliable Inbound Associate with strong ability in order picking and operating machinery. Offering attention to detail, efficiency and effectiveness. Highly organized, proactive and punctual with team-oriented mentality.
Experience working night & day shifts in Inbound Department.
Inbound is the department receiving all merchandise first in the building from the freight trucks. We unload trucks, open boxes, and input them virtually in inventory. Most of the time I'm not always doing the same job. I have credentials in the following functions in inbound:
• Receive Support: Login computer, open boxes from vendors and receive them in cages in virtual inventory. Rate is 150 units per hour.
• Stow: After units have been received in cages, the stower logs in a computer and stows units on a shelf controlled by a robot called a 'kiva pod' into inventory. Rate is 180 units per hour.
• Transship stow: This is the same thing as regular stow, except there are smaller items in a tote stowed into smaller shelves. Rate is 250 units per hour.
• Pallet stow: After pallets are received, they are stowed in the VNA's and ready to be picked for orders.
• Pallet pick: Pallets that are stowed are picked to be replenished.
• Problem Solving Level 2 in each received department.
• RSR Case Picking: Order picker function picking different units from a pallet to be processed.
Have helped train several people in basic standard procedure in stow, receiving, and basic standard safety guidelines.
use forklift in another area to unload trucks or transship.
Took Professional courses
-Majored in History, IPC, Electronics, & Art
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: