Experienced Police officer Youth worker and Infantryman offering Solid communication, planning and problem-solving abilities.
Seeking to apply team collaboration, leadership and communication skills. Multi-talented leader consistently rewarded for success in planning and operational improvements. Experience in policy development and staff management procedures positively impacting overall morale and productivity.
• Assessing risks • Safety guidelines • Identifying hazards • Briefing leadership • Training expertise • Maintaining equipment • Managing PPE • Event coordination • Navigation • Behavior improvements • User training • Electronic and stationary surveillance • Property management • Planning and execution • Project organization • Referral generation • Troubleshooting • Logistics management • Complaint resolution • Portion and cost control • Cleaning equipment operations • Interviewing • Evidence storage • Budgeting • Staff supervision • Business development • Systems monitoring • Staff leadership and direction • Report writing and analysis • Patient education and counseling • Disease prevention • Tool repair and maintenance • Order taking • Public relations • Stock management • Continuous improvements • Conflict resolution
• Educated staff members on proper field procedures to boost efficiency and public trust in officers.
• Delivered expert courtroom testimony to support criminal cases across Queensland.
• Evaluated case documentation submitted by team members to check accuracy and compliance with department policies aimed at protecting criminal cases. Oversaw more than 100 criminal investigations each year, specializing in offences against the Drugs misuse Act and Queensland Criminal Code.
• Determined appropriate course of criminal prosecution by analyzing and evaluating information.
• Responded immediately to reports of automobile accidents and criminal activity, calling for additional support as necessary.
• Led shift briefings to inform officers of important considerations such as properties to check and individuals of note in local areas.
• Apprehended offenders and conducted interviews and interrogations. • Managed crime scenes in diligent and systematic manner to protect personnel and evidence.
• Directed and monitored work of 22 law enforcement professionals with clear focus on maximizing results and maintaining transparent police operations.
• Coordinated swift and tactical responses to criminal issues such as burglaries, thefts and violent crimes.
• Conducted preliminary investigations at scenes of major crimes.
• Conducted thorough investigations of serious injury and fatality traffic accidents.
Guaranteed all baked goods were cooked according to customers tastes and needs.
• Managed all baking operations professionally and handled all problems confidently.
• Verified functionality and code compliance of cooking equipment and utensils for optimal customer protection.
• Maintained and controlled inventory of baked goods.
• Maintained cleanliness and hygiene in bakery premises. Baked consistent quality items by accurately mixing, dividing, shaping and proofing.
• Managed inventory, labor, expenses and other operational processes.
• Frosted and iced cakes, cupcakes, cookies, doughnuts, sweet rolls and coffee cakes.
• Mixed, proofed, shaped and baked dough for baguettes, bagels and other breads.
• Operated bakery under budget for 3 consecutive years. Determined quantity of product to prepare for next day operation by maintaining detailed production schedule.
• Established and maintained positive vendor relationships. Mixed dough, scaled breads and cakes, fried doughnuts and performed all baking duties.
• Replenished and rotated food items, following correct food cooling and storage procedures.
• Cleaned and maintained kitchen equipment and oven.
Achieved 100% on all physical fitness evaluations and agility testing over 4 years.
• Responded to emergencies with speed, efficiency and knowledgeable assistance.
• Patrolled designated coverage areas and evaluated terrain for defensive use.
• EDUCATION ACCOMPLISHMENTS AFFILIATIONS MARTIAL ARTS INSTRUCTOR Performed various administrative functions, including filing paperwork, delivering mail, sorting mail, office cleaning and bookkeeping.
• Devoted special emphasis to punctuality and worked to maintain outstanding attendance record, consistently arriving to work ready to start immediately.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: