Experienced and goal driven merchandising associate. Resourceful Customer Service and Department Manager who consistently meets and exceeds productivity goals. Proven capacity to troubleshoot issues to resolve issues quickly. Maintains a high level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
· Performed complex case eligibility determinations of social service programs.
· Work involves interviewing clients of culturally diverse backgrounds during times or crisis and distress, documenting detailed client information, verifying case data, reviewing eligibility files and explaining program benefits and requirements to clients.
· Assessing client and/or family situation to guide client to appropriate programs available to help client on the path of self sufficiency.
· Proficiency with computers and data entry into electronic tracking systems.
· Call center telephony position requiring abundant amounts of answering incoming and outbound calls daily.
· Resolves complaints and escalated issues.
· Elicits, evaluates, researches and investigates information with critical thinking and sound judgement.
· Documents case records, maintains confidential, secure and accurate client information in case management software system with professionalism and discretion.
· Processes, monitors, reviews and communicates case status to client, their families and authorized representatives.
· Obtains, verifies and calculates client income and resources to determine financial eligibility for social service programs.
· Ability to quickly adapt to change with positive energy and attitude.
· Meets quality assurance and other key performance metrics.
· Established strong and positive relationships with coworkers and supervisors.
· Trained, mentored and coached all cashier associates on checkout procedures to ensure outstanding service behaviors were consistently exhibited. Regularly observed and ensured associates consistently followed and implemented checkout experience processes. Monitored associate efficiency by utilizing Point of Sale productivity metrics.
· Supervised over 20 associates during manager on duty schedule.
· Performed exceedingly passing product metrics on regular basis.
· Established positive working relationships with associates and other supervisors.
· Accountable for driving customer service to achieve profitable sales growth by leading and engaging associates, delivering company checkout experience strategies and processes, and coaching associates on customer service.
· Adapted quickly to changing situations with energy and positive attitude. Coached others through change.
· Empathically served needs of customers and associates; listened well; seeked to understand diverse points of view to help find best solution or outcome: provideded helpful assistance to others; pursued high standard of performance.
· Held self and others accountable to higher standard to achieve results. Provided feedback, visibility and recognition to team.
· Established efficient workflow processes, monitored daily productivity and implemented modifications to improve overall effectiveness of personnel and activities.
· Conducted interviews, hired, trained and evaluated associates.
· Managed over 4 departments and 50 associates.
· Software and program maintenance and use.
· Oversaw appointment scheduling and itinerary coordination for both clients and personnel.
· Established and updated work schedules to account for changing staff levels and expected workloads.
· Maintained accurate, current and compliant financial records by monitoring and addressing variances.
· Hired, managed, developed and trained staff, established and monitored goals, conducted performance reviews.
· Provided high level of assistance to customers regarding special photo projects.
· Maintained lab printers and processing equipment, ensuring proper functioning for each shift.
Oversaw office inventory activities, including ordering and requisitions, stocking and shipment receiving.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: