Skillful leader and mentor with 20+ years of military experience vital to optimize performance and improve quality. Reliable, dynamic, and experienced in resolving concerns and experienced in Test and Evaluation, offering proven safety record, performance-oriented nature, and a strong history of accomplishment in RF/High Power Testing and other Hardware and Software Maintenance areas.
- Applied technical knowledge to determine and investigate and resolve advanced technical problems,
including future test medium applications and engineering test methods improvements and
- Conducts tests, analyzes data, and documents results; participates in test readiness reviews.
- Installed, configured, troubleshoot, and tested SSEE MODs (Ship's Signal Exploitation Equipment),
including HGIO (High Gain Information Operations) antenna and high power amplifiers.
- Liaised with program and engineering staff levels on planning and test results documentation on products, systems, components, materials, and manufacturing processes and technologies.
- Lead in configuration and test of multi-rack signal-intelligence systems, troubleshoot (if necessary) to identify and isolate system faults, and execute formal customer sell-off events.
- SME in RF (Radio Frequency) measurements and testing. Daily exposure to test equipment such as Signal and Network Analyzers, Signal Generators, Power Meters, Optical time domain reflectometers, and fiber optic cabling.
- Advanced solutions and meet deadlines while adhering to ISO9001 QMS (quality management system).
- Utilizing TIPQA/CostPoint Oracle-based Software daily to report product test results and or report components non-conformances as needed.
- Experienced in Linux base software (Red Hat) and LabView to administer tests and compile test data and experience in assembling, maintaining, and repairing test equipment.
- Experience using Atlassian tools, i.e., JIRA.
- Familiar with software development language, i.e., Python and MatLab programming platform.
- Designs, fabricates, builds, and analyzes test systems, materials, components, software, and methodologies.
- Coaches and trains others.
Job Titles Held: