Originally from the United Kingdom, obtained my Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing at Lincoln Memorial University, in Harrogate, Tennessee in May 2021 with Magma Cum Laude Honors. Working towards obtaining my MBA from Shepherd University in WV whilst being Assistant Tennis Coach for both the men's and women's tennis team. Was a student athlete at the NCAA Division two level for two universities during my undergraduate career, have been playing tennis since the age of 8 and am also a certified UK Tennis coach with a desire to help all players of varying ability to improve all aspects of their game whilst learning the basic fundamentals
· Demonstrated tennis techniques and shots, observed athletes carefully to correct their form. Showed athletes ways to improve their techniques through practice and exercise
· Developed individual and group Tennis programs and lesson plans.
· Evaluated individual knowledge, skills, and strengths and assigned team positions.
· Utilized safe techniques for exercises, equipment usage and training drills.
· Created individualized plans that supported the goals and needs of specific athletes for training and competition at the state and regional level in the United Kingdom
· Developed safe, professional, and comprehensive tennis lessons and programs to ensure students develop along a pathway that will encourage continued involvement
· Created, promoted, and organised tennis leagues, clinics, tournaments, camps, and special events to attract and maintain the interest of tennis players
· Coached youngsters aged 4 to 16 for State teams.
· Maintained equipment, facilities, and inventory in proper order.
· Prepared athletes for special competitions and tournaments.
· Upheld safety standards at all practices, games, and events.
· Increased player strength, agility, and performance via specific and targeted drills
· Prepared athletes for special competitions and tournaments including ITF Events, Returning NCAA D1 players and ITF over 40's GB Team player and captain.
· Participated in recruitment and selection of under 16 and 18 state teams in UK
· Established clear benchmarks for performance and monitored individual and team progress for juniors and adults
· Utilized safe techniques for exercises, equipment uses, and training drills.
· Maintain tennis courts and surrounding areas, including care of equipment
· Helped create and design lesson plans to ensure maximum participation for novices and seasoned players
· Promoted a positive environment for all athletes, which helped to increase enthusiasm and desire to play the sport
· Motivated athletes to become stronger, more agile, and more effective players.
· Demonstrated tennis shots and strategies and observed athletes to carefully to correct/improve their form.
· Executed tennis activities, promoting personal growth and lifelong skills such as discipline and Sportsmanship
Lincoln Memorial University Marketing Club
SAAC Lincoln Memorial University
Tennis Coach, Lincoln Memorial University, May 2021
Tennis Court Monitor, Lincoln Memorial University, May 201
Volunteer Staff ROHO Charitable Trust, December 2019
Community Service, Lincoln Memorial University, August 2019- May 2021
Tennis Coach, Telford Tennis Centre, May 2019, July 2019
Erskine College Volunteer, August 2017- May 2019
Tennis Coach Cheslyn Hay Tennis Club, February 2015- May 2015
Tennis Practice Partner and Coach, Telford Tennis Centre, January 2014- December 2015
· Strong Interpersonal Communication Skills
· Strong administrative skills including Excel and PowerPoint
· Excellent organizational skills
· Clean Driving License
· Punctual and outgoing
· Adaptable and motivated
Job Titles Held: