Personable Technical Consultant highly skilled in large-scale IT Transformation projects across various industries. Adept in consulting with project leaders and stakeholders to develop an IT roadmap highlighting program dependencies and milestones. Skilled at communicating complex concepts and technical roadmaps to multiple client stakeholders. A collaborative driver that can quickly assess business requirements and become a trusted and integral part of the executive team. Dedicated Project Manager successful at work flow planning and staff retention strategies. Boosts productivity through innovative management and mentorship. Keen to apply new and emerging project organization techniques to increase overall performance.
· Lead and managed transformations across various IT areas including Network/Infrastructure, IT Security, IT Management and Administration, and Business Continuity within Fortune 500 companies.
· Worked day to day with senior executives (such as the CTOs and Senior Directors) across various IT transformation projects for status updates and reporting metrics on progress.
· Drove cross-functional teams to meet business objectives through organizing and leading dedicated workshops.
· Advised clients from various industries on how to resolve their key challenges through expertise within consulting (such as deployment strategies for Office 365, communication strategies to end-users, and change and adoption frameworks).
· Advised clients on cost reduction opportunities through the implementation of Microsoft 365 capabilities.
· Assisted in Business Development sales for Accenture including selling ~$500K worth of sales for the FY2021 fiscal year through Future of Work and Business Continuity areas.
· Lead and managed the change and adoption efforts to deploy Microsoft 365 services at a top financial services company.
· Created the communications & engagement, champions program, and learning & adoption program strategies for a large financial services company.
· Gathered business and technical requirements for OneDrive for Business to highlight any gaps in deployment and to create the Requirements Traceability Matrix, Business Requirements Document, and Use Case and Persona Matrix.
· Managed the Identity and Access Management and Information Security workstreams to support Active Directory remediations.
· Created, tracked, and managed communications to over ~500 accounts for Active Directory remediation.
· Managed and tracked the server data for control implementations for Interactive Logon deployments.
· Managed the vendor transition for a medical device client from one vendor to another through status calls, milestone tracking, and RAID management.
· Created and implemented the onboarding and access provisioning process for all new vendor resources and mitigated any access issues at a large medical device company.
· Created project plans highlighting milestones and dependencies across a shared services infrastructure transformation project at a large Japanese Bank holding company.
· Identified applications to migrate to the Amazon Web Service (AWS) Cloud by working directly with application owners and client leadership.
· Held application architecture review meetings with stakeholders to identify dependent applications, servers, databases, and shared services to schedule for migration.
· Owned and led the Change Review Board meeting to exclude any applications in the Cloud migration.
· Developed reporting and graphs in Tableau to present data around applications favorable for Cloud migration gathered from the Data Center Migration Assessment.
· Held application rationalization assessment meetings across all applications under the Corporate Technology Line of Business.
· Managed the delivery of global network services including LAN, WAN, Voice, Internet/Extranet, and Wi-Fi between BMS and one outsourced partnership to support the Project Management Office.
· Prepared monthly data analytics to highlighted circuit data completion to inform Senior Management on progress time of the outsourced partnership.
· Validated financial information by comparing invoices to what was billed on global network service requests resulting in a 10% decrease in monthly budget costs.
· Constructed the financial forecasting report for projects costing at least $200,000 to prepare budget allocations and control department spending.
· Analyzed current utilization and bandwidth spikes and made recommendations to stay under the threshold outlined in the capacity planning program for the WAN.
· Enhanced continuous improvement efforts with use of Minitab 16 to diminish variance of 60% within the Voice space under Network Infrastructure.
· Organized the development, maintenance, and troubleshooting of the Internal Audit SharePoint site to replace Internal Audit's obsolete shared drive.
· Executed aspects of the audit process such as planning, client coordination, control testing, work paper documentation, and reporting for a technology-based audit which includes general controls reviews, application/operating systems audits, information security reviews.
· Gathered audit evidence and findings through respective auditees to solely construct the audit report for compliance processes.
· Designed and performed tests of internal controls by evaluating IT applications such as access request, provisioning, removal, and management certification processes to reduce risk and protect patient privacy.
· Led follow-up reviews by ensuring appropriate corrective actions had been implemented by client management.
· Documented business and technical requirements from internal customers to develop the company's Master Product Catalog application.
· Performed User Acceptance Testing on application releases to eliminate potential production issues.
· Transferred business requirements from Waterfall to Agile methodologies to enhance rapid delivery of high-quality releases.
· Constructed release notes by organizing most recent business requirements per release to explain feature updates made in the application distributed to end users and Senior Management.
· Identified, planned, and executed test case requirements to support Quality Assurance Analysts and report any defects.
Job Titles Held: