1. Preparing Action Plans to assist in improving agent performance.
2. Monitoring staff scheduling software to manage technician schedule adherence.
3. Monitoring quality scores to ensure quality measurements are met.
4. Acting as Point-of-Contact for the development of software.
5. Making calls directly from customers and providing software support.
6. Taking escalated calls from upset or concerned clients.
7. Managing service levels, making adjustments to satisfy customer demand.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held:
© 2019, Bold Limited. All rights reserved.