Energetic professional with 14+ years of diverse experience managing various projects within multiple retail partners and individuals, I'm always most passionate overseeing team collaborations and seeing everyone driven by the end results.
Dedicated Team Leader of Service and Engagement, previously Visual Merchandiser, with a stellar track record of Sales Management and Guest Relations in the retail industry. Focused on meeting guest needs efficiently. Smooth and systematic in overseeing staff, services and amenities. Good relationship-building, decision-making and conflict resolution skills.
Adaptive and driven expert in guest services, store operations, business metrics, and team building. Recognized for communications skills, work ethic and high levels of leadership quality.
Organized and motivating leader eager to apply time management and organizational skills in various environments. Seeking opportunities to expand skills while facilitating company growth.
Graduate of Auburn University at Montgomery: Bachelor of Arts in Communication (Marketing minor). Delta Zeta Sorority alumna.
Responsible for the management of Michael Kors Accessories, Footwear and Ready-to-Wear shops within Dillard's location as follows:
• Coached and trained associates daily on giving the ultimate customer experience to drive sales within the departments
• Coordinated two training sessions monthly with associates and store executives to increase product knowledge of brand and a luxury service basis
• Created and executed new floorsets monthly and as needed to optimize business and sale opportunities
• Partnered with sales associates to establish and build clientele base
• Developed strong relationships with retail partners to achieve sales results and serve as a liaison between Dillard's and Michael Kors Corporate
• Collected, prepared and analyzed sale reports to determine needs of the business and set business strategies
• Scheduled monthly meetings with Dillard's store management to discuss action plans and selling strategies
• Communicated opportunities and strategies to drive sales, stock needs and products needs
• Achieved LY sales by 1-10% during the holiday season each year
• Served as the Michael Kors brand ambassador within the retail partner store
VP of Membership
Campus Organizations & Leadership Involvement:
•Orientation Leader for the School of Liberal Arts;
Greek Life representative for Student Affairs
2010, 2011, 2012
•Staff Writer for campus newspaper, the AUMnibus
•Outstanding Greek President Award
•Student Life's Top 10 Award
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: