Focused Team Leader bringing 10 years in management. Adept at reviewing team analytics and devising improvement strategies to increase productivity. Skilled coach and trainer committed to helping employees reach maximum potential.
Role and Responsibility
The responsibility of the Team Leader is to lead, coordinate and facilitate the support provided to an individual. This will include the leadership and management of the dedicated staff team/s. The role required the ability to use initiative and to work independently and creatively. The role also involved ensuring that the workers continues to develop / progress and establish and maintain positive relationships with other team members of the company with an aim to extending natural support and reducing dependence on paid support. The Team Leader is responsible for ensuring compliance with all legal and organisational requirements and for ensuring excellence in areas which are measured internally and externally.
To ensure the individual receives the highest quality of support in line with the values of Partners in Support. The Team Leader will
1. ensure that the Team supports the individual in a consistent and person centred manner in accordance with their wishes and needs
2. develop a good understanding
of the person and support the continuous
development of accessible communication that makes sense to the individual and
arrange staff training and induction where necessary
3. lead the team in ensuring that the individual is empowered and supported in a creative and thoughtful manner which suits them best.
4. lead the team to find potential in every moment for the person to make decisions and take control on a day to day basis in all aspects of their lives in.
5. work in partnership and ensure external
communication is effective with the individual, their family, friends and all relevant professionals
6. work using initiative, finding proactive solutions and ideas as well as ensuring positive and consistent reactive strategies are in place to support individuals
7. adhere to and implement Partners in Support policies and procedures as well as
external polices which apply to the individual and the team, and to ensure that all compliance standards are met
8. take lead responsibility for ensuring that the individual's physical, emotional and
mental well - being is considered and prioritised, taking appropriate action when necessary and to liaise with professionals as required
9. ensure any concerns regarding the individual are reported to the Service Manager, Assistant Director and/or Director
10. support, create and develop a positive vision for the person using person centred
thinking tools to facilitate this where relevant
11. develop positive, person centred action plans with the person to support and monitor their personal development
• To lead and support the team to monitor the individual's mental, emotional and physical health and take appropriate action to safeguard and maintain their health
• To lead and support the individual and team to develop and maintain relationships with neighbours, their friends and family
• To develop effective external communication systems with relatives, professionals and other external partners
• To problem solve with the team and develop and implement proactive person centred risk management approaches
• To ensure the individual has support organised to meet their needs, including the arrangement of flexible and creative rotas
• To provide regular supervision for staff and facilitate regularly team meetings
• To provide induction for staff and training as required
• To manage the performance of individuals and the team to ensure best possible
• To assist the individual to maximise their benefits and gain assistance from Welfare Rights agencies where necessary
• Enforced adherence to company policies, answered coworkers' questions and trained new personnel
• Developed and implemented policies, procedures and process improvement initiatives to improve retention rates and increase customer satisfaction.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: