• Analytical Paleobiology 2019 at University of California, Riverside (4 weeks).
• Taphonomic and Ecological Processes in Tropical Environments 2017 at Gerace Research Centre in San Salvador, the Bahamas sponsored by Paleontological Society (5 weeks).
• Marine Invertebrate Zoology 2016 at University of Washington Friday Harbor Laboratories in San Juan Island, USA (5 weeks).
• International Course on Carbonate Microfacies ("Flugel-Course") 2016 at University of Erlangen-Nuremberg in Erlangen, Germany (5 days).
• Stratigraphic Paleobiology 2014 course at Indiana University Geologic Field Station in Montana, USA sponsored by Paleontological Society (2 weeks).
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: