Seasoned professional with a successful record of accomplishments in quality assurance, talent management coordination, and client support. Major strengths include implementing excellent candidate experience process and ability to adhere to moving deadlines. Competent team player with strong organizational qualities, project management, and excellent communication skills.
● Decreased interview scheduling time by 98% within the VSP (Vanguard Specialty Program) space
● Creator of Teams Availability Outreach process to decrease time-to-fill 2021 Goal
● Owner and creator of New Hire Training Schedule; trained 2 interns and 1 new hire in Spring 2021 due to highest queue output
● Transformed IT Specialized student on-site interviews to virtual sessions amid pandemic within 48 hours
● Specialist for Workday Taskforce Team; research and escalate Workday issues for all of HR Global Talent Acquisition
● Assisted with I-9 onboarding process, resulting in verification of identification for 208 new hires within 3 day
● Partner with different stakeholders to ensure seamless processes and overall success
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: