Talent Acquisition Manager, with over 14 years of experience leading, staffing and recruiting that possess an energetic and creative work style , with a strong commitment to excellence, a positive attitude under pressure and welcomes the challenge and responsibility of producing results effectively.
• Team Leadership
• Lead, built and developed a team of 25 to hire and staff for a $4 billion LNG project. Hired up to 360 employees
weekly, peaking at a total of over 7000 employees between two separate work sites.
• Developed effective communication with operational site managers
• Workforce planning and deployment including: establishing and developing employment priorities and goals, planning and anticipating staffing requirements.
• Develop and implement redeployment plans and communication.
• Lead recruiting and placement activities including day to day operations of the employment process that includes: Monitor screening, testing and background investigations as required, recruit, interview and select employees to fill position vacancies.
• Perform supervisory responsibilities including preparing the business plan, evaluating staff performance, and encouraging staff development and training, interfacing with all divisions and corporate support groups and overseeing compliance of the employment process.
• Provide support in and guidance on employee relations matter; including investigations, disciplinary action and terminations.
• Complete all tasks and responsibilities within the parameters of company policies and procedures, state and federal law, and client contractual requirements.
• Plan and anticipate future staffing requirements by monitoring employment job openings/requisitions, employment availability trends, applicant flow and turnover data and other relevant employment information.
• Network with industry contacts and candidates to build and maintain sourcing pools.
• Generate and provide reports to internal and external customers.
• Attend job fairs and other industry events.
• Administration of department support functions and programs including Criminal Background Checks, E-Verify, vendor management, Social media, Department Budget and Special Events.
• Led the largest regional employment office in the company and had oversight of eight satellite employment offices, total 45 employees.
• Liaison with Operations and Project Managers to maintain positive business relationship between departments.
• Create forecasting and staffing plans.
• Led the employment team of recruiting and sourcing teams to ensure staffing plans are followed.
• Oversight of hiring and per diem processes to ensure compliance with standard policies and procedures.
• Ensure state and federal compliances were met per contractual requirements.
• Serve as Subject Matter Expert regarding internal systems applications and processes.
• Develop and implement procedures as necessary and implement at all employment offices.
• Advise supervisors on performance coaching and effective problem resolution with direct reports, including disciplinary action.
• Supervised the processing team to ensure performance according to Company policies, procedures and compliance.
• Coordinated and communicated with recruiting team of upcoming projects and provided daily updates.
• Developed, maintained and conducted training to new and existing employees on processes and tools.
• Managed all activities within DISA, a third party administrator, for drug testing and background checks. DOT compliance, monthly random pools and submittals of background checks.
• Managed compliance for NCMS and Vector.
• Managed all Safety Council accounts.
• Maintained and wrote procedures for safety councils, drug / alcohol testing and background checks specified by clients.
• Assisted all employment offices with hiring, including medical and background checks.
• Communicated and implemented policy and procedure changes with all employment offices.
• Corporate Administrator for E-Verify program.
• Backup for HR office DISA Administrator. Performed all duties associated with background checks and drug testing.
• Liaison for JVIC HR and Deer Park Family Clinic.
• Communicated with Contract Department for contract information pertinent to employment. Drug testing, background checks, wages and per diem.
• Maintained and ordered current version of all HR documents.
• Responsible for reviewing / approving time records.
• Assisted Training Department as needed.
• Performed HR and per diem audits.
• NCCER Coordinator.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: