Talent Acquisition Manager, with 14+ years of staffing and recruiting experience that poses an energetic and creative work , with a strong commitment to excellance; a positive attititude under pressure style advocating for employee needs and maintaining compliance with all company and federal policies. Highly efficient and well established with environments that are fast paced and challenging.
• Develop effective lines of communication between operational site managers.
• Complete all tasks and responsibilities within the parameters of company policies and procedures, state and federal law, and client contractual requirements.
• Manage recruiting and placement activities including day to day operations of the employment process that includes: Monitoring screening, testing and background investigations as required, recruit, interview and select employees to fill position vacancies.
• Workforce planning and deployment including: establishing and developing employment priorities and goals, planning and anticipating staffing requirements.
• Perform typical supervisory responsibilities including preparing the business plan, evaluating staff performance, and encouraging staff development and training, interfacing with all divisions and corporate support groups and overseeing compliance of the employment process.
• Plan and anticipate future staffing requirements by monitoring employment job openings/requisitions, employment availabity trends, applicant flow and turnover data and other relevant employment information.
• Network with industry contacts and candidates to build and maintain sourcing pools.
• Generate and provide reports to internal and external customers.
• Develop and implement redeployment plans and communication.
• Attend job fairs and other industry events.
• Administration of department support functions and programs including Criminal Background Checks, E-Verify, vendor management, Social media, Department Budget, Benefits and Special Events.
• Provide support in and guidance on employee relations matter; including investigations, disciplinary action and terminations.
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Many factors go into creating a strong resume. Here are a few tweaks that could improve the score of this resume:
Job Titles Held: