Enthusiastic recent college graduate with advanced interpersonal communication skills who enjoys working with people in both team-based and independent capacities. Bringing strong work ethic and excellent organizational abilities to any setting; excited to begin new challenges and gain invaluable hands-on experience while helping clients achieve goals. Bilingual professional (Spanish & English) who is resourceful and knowledgeable in Tribal law practices, with notable abilities in research. Self-starter who brings exceptional time management and organizational skills gained over 3 years of professional experience. Proficient in MS Office and Odyssey.
• Communicated general company information to inquiring customers in a professional & pleasant manner to project a positive company image.
• Provided excellent guest service with friendly & polite approach to engage customers & deliver exceptional customer service.
• Answered up to 50 calls per day in fast-paced environment; transferring callers to appropriate personnel.
• Conducted directory searches for employees and customers to locate phone numbers, business addresses and relevant information.
• Earned reputation for good attendance and hard work.
• Assisted Lead Prosecutor in various aspects of legal processes, utilized Odyssey software, & took part in internal departmental discussions, case updates & reviews, & management meetings.
• Gained vast knowledge of regulations & policies associated with Indian Child Welfare Act, Family law, & Criminal law within the Tribal Court System.
• Observed strict privacy laws to prevent confidentiality & information breaches and protect client data.
• Researched cases & tended to affidavits to support supervisors & case needs; analyzed legal information & proofread material for errors.
• Collaborated with people in various departments including Legal, Child & Family Services Dept., and management.
• Facilitated documentation in conjunction with proceedings & required paperwork with court clerk according to strict deadlines.
• Created organized filing system for legal documentation.
Guest Service skills, organizational abilities, appropriate business & professional behavior, timely, prioritization, reliability, meeting deadlines, proper English usage, computer literate, business writing & email communication, phone etiquette, among others.
• Guest service skills, multitasking, escort guests to table, record keeping between guests and waitresses ensuring fairness among staff, business understanding, charging accuracy, excellent inter-communication skills.
• Supported management by helping resolving customer service and food-related issues to maintain guest satisfaction.
• Accommodated guests with special needs, including accommodations for child seats and wheelchairs.
• Managed guest expectations by relaying information regarding hours, wait times and specials.
• Delivered outstanding service and support from initial interaction to final departure, maintaining loyal clientele.
• Notified servers after seating parties in section for prompt service.
• Enhanced guests' experiences by fulfilling special requests during visits.
Membership: Active Tribal Member of Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma
Volunteer Work: Families Feeding Families/Choctaw Nation Thanksgiving Dinner Volunteer/Choctaw Nation Memorial Day Event Volunteer/Silo Trash Pickup/Yappalli Indigenous Women's 5k volunteer/Tutor/Fostered Animals.
Companies Worked For:
Job Titles Held: