Disciplined Earth Scientist researching and studying issues concerning prevention hazardous material from harming environment. One year of experience in environmental research and analysis. Developing and maintaining databases and producing project materials such as videos, case studies and visual presentations.
· Analyzed documentation and state/county permits of La Conchita Oil & Gas Plant to know purpose and quantify GHG emissions
· Investigated the plausibility of turning a local natural gas flare into a carbon offset in response to UC Carbon Neutrality Initiative
· Analytically solved a series of different equations to determine annual CO2 emissions to determine validity of reaching offset requirements
· Prepared appropriate questions for questionnaire and interviewed participants to get community consensus
· Proposed final assessment with research paper and presentation
· Broaden the understanding of geological observations and interpretations by use of geological methods and tools (including use of a Brunton compass)
· Developed a professional geological report that included: introduction, geological mapping (of an 87840 m2 area), stratigraphy (drafted cross sections), structural geology, interpretive geological history, discussion and a conclusion
· Intensive use in application of GIS that included: geological mapping, topographic analysis, modeling surface processes and river networks, importation and interpolation of field data, spatial analysis and correlation of multiple geological datasets
· Solved an original scientific question through spatial analysis and spatial datasets with final poster describing research and presentation
Resumes, and other information uploaded or provided by the user, are considered User Content governed by our Terms & Conditions. As such, it is not owned by us, and it is the user who retains ownership over such content.
Job Titles Held: